Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Baldyman

Members
  • Posts

    11,920
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    31

Everything posted by Baldyman

  1. I wouldn't waste that type of average on nicholls either. That type of average I would only have Kennett or cook
  2. Now that's a top heavy team. The one we have now certainly isn't.
  3. Someone like fuel taps will know the right answer
  4. Whatever suits Poole the best will be the rules. Oh I thought it was 1.6. Anyway if it's 1.4 then his average would be 9.87
  5. If you go by Scott's next average and convert it, it would be 11.28
  6. Scott's average would be around 12 on its own, and let's be honest, he wouldn't get anywhere near it.
  7. Me to. A takeaway. A few bottles of wine and plenty of vodka, a bag of weed and some solid, a couple of grams of coke and some right dirty hookers, it's a great night and the speedway always looks good.
  8. Unless Scott has a massive dip in form or they change the rules he won't be in the premier league or are wanting that team for the top division?
  9. I don't even know what those things are that you just said. I thought one was a game posh old duffers play and the other 2 cheap clothing company.
  10. I may just sit somewhere else so I can do my knitting. You lot are a rowdy bunch and it's just not speedway
  11. I don't have anything either but I may come on Bike anyway so nowhere to put anything
  12. I wish I didn't have to drive. I bet the speedway at foxhall is brilliant with the vodka goggles on.
  13. Why is there so much bitterness between fans. Always someone trying to tell someone else what to do. And foxhall is the 3Rd worse track not 2nd
  14. Now you just need to follow us all.
  15. Having fun listening to Billy Joel songs?????? Nah don't think so. 😀😀😀😀
  16. Yo Billy Joel you gonna sing us a song tomorrow 👍
  17. I'm sue plenty of people have ideas and would be willing to help. Shame they never ask for help
  18. Yeah they have hammers and glasses. They pretty loud when smashed
  19. Maybe giving them both a go? As I would imagine because greenwood quit, we then get to use guests?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy