Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

spt82

Members
  • Posts

    211
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spt82

  1. Really hoping to see Holder win on Saturday, a bit surprised to see so many rooting for Nicki, I'm a massive Holder fan and don't really get the negativity towards him! He's spectacular to watch with a great style and to me always comes across as a decent down to earth guy when interviewed don't really get people calling him arrogant and so on, maybe it's an anti Poole thing! I'm an Edinburgh fan just in case people think I'm pro Poole. Chris would be a breath of fresh air as the world champ and I really hope he pulls it off.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy