British Speedway Forum

Lindback is riding like an idiot tonight. If Sweden are lucky and manage to get through tonight then they can't afford to risk him on Saturday. I'd get Lindgren or Ljung in.

now rob, dont sugar coat everything.. tell us what you really think.. :blink:

Lindback is riding like an idiot tonight. If Sweden are lucky and manage to get through tonight then they can't afford to risk him on Saturday. I'd get Lindgren or Ljung in.

Ha!

Yep, what an idiot, passing Ryan Sullivan in style!

The idiots are Australia digging up Craig Boyce! I couldn't stop laughing when I heard that before the meeting!

I've never seen anyone with the ability to go from 1st to last as often as Boyce!

Lindback was unfortunate it was the outclassed Boyce outside him in his 2nd ride. A good rider would have stayed on!

He should have definitely been excluded in his 3rd ride, he made little or no attempt to turn left !! :mad:

He's bloody dirty, that 2 rides now where he has wiped out riders. 3 if you count the Adams incident but tht was just him being out of control.

Yep when he finally got past the second bend he rode well. But I still wouldn't risk him on Sat as he will be nervous again.

Yep when he finally got past the second bend he rode well. But I still wouldn't risk him on Sat as he will be nervous again.

Seriously, I can see what you are saying regarding his nerves.

However, by Sat it will be his 3rd such tense meeting. He's got to get used to the pressure sometime. I think he has too much ability, plus home track advantage to leave him out.

Its up to the Swedes to calm him down. There is enough experience in the team to do that. Maybe a win will help too.

But fair play to him - he managed to get Sweden through to the final cos with him providing diddly squat they were going out.

Guest JY2003

I think Lindback might have made a few enimies tonight :blink: But he got going in the end and was fantastic :D

He's bloody dirty, that 2 rides now where he has wiped out riders. 3 if you count the Adams incident but tht was just him being out of control.

You talk a bit of sense most of the time SCB, but you are wrong about Antonio being dirty.

He caught grip in his first ride which straightened him up on turn two. You can't blame him for putting his front wheel over the white line as most would have done it. They were all in a line at turn one and nobody was giving ground.

He was at fault and was rightly excluded.

The next race he caught the same bit of grip as most others were catching all night long. Even that prat Boyce hit the same piece of grip in the re-run if you look again. Not dirty by Antonio, but again right to be excluded.

Trying to hard in his next race and got a lucky break when all four called back.

Nothing dirty about the Boy, just trying too hard and two firsts and a second in his last three rides will settle him down for the Final.

The Boy is a class act. ;)

Guest JY2003
Nothing dirty about the Boy, just trying too hard and two firsts and a second in his last three rides will settle him down for the Final.

Couldnt agree more.. He was nervious and because he was nervious, he was trying to hard

Absolutely correct, the comments that Boyce made about him were a disgrace, he is only 19, and most definitely NOT a dirty rider. I do feel that he has now come of age VERY quickly in these international matches, and this will give Sweden the edge come saturday.

Not sure about the "dirty" tag but I felt he was out of control at times caused by over-riding. At least he did settle down later on.

its just experience

a more experienced rider may have chosen not to raise the front wheel over the line and increase the risk of lifting drive. But theres no doubt about it - the competitors want to take advantage now because he learns quickly!

Got to say you could not class that tonight he was dirty. In the heat of the moment riders do say things in the heat of the moment if they have just been knocked of but after watching the replay Boyce would agree he just got drive at the wrong time and was rightly excluded but not dirty.

Mind saying that he was a little careless to say the least in his third ride when to me he seamed to turn right slightly and should have been excluded without a doubt that was a little naughty.