British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest short_racing

Sheffield Training

Guest short_racing

I have been twice before but i can't seem to get my back end out!!! :( But i think i have kind of figured it out..... :rolleyes: ...do you kind of go into the corner then shift forward on your seat and then flick your back end out and pull the throttle for all its worth???? ;) Any help would be very........helpful!?!?!

Thanx

David Short

roll into the bend and just before the exit, accelerate out ... this should throw the back out if your weight is forward.

do that a couple of times then move further back round the bend bit by bit until you are sliding all or most of the way round .

try and keep middle - outside as you will need it to be a bit wider.

are you trying to get around the little training track ??? you know what to do regarding your position , what gearing are you using ?? i rode that training track once ( excellent fun ) and i think its sumat like a 14 on the engine & 73 on the back , it just spin's & spin's , you have no choice but to get it sideways , then when you have mastered that & need more speed, go up a tooth or two on the front & down a few on the rear , also try put more air in the rear tyre , that helps it to break traction too , make the corner a V shape roll it into turn & blast out , talk to the other lads there , they won't bite you , they will understand what's wrong , good luck & have fun ,

Guest short_racing

Thanx for all your advice i will use it next time i go up there :D