British Speedway Forum

Why can't we have the kids racing at 6.30pm and put the pub singers on earlier before I get in?

Quite agree, but at least they are being given a chance, maybe next year Peter Oakes will be able to get a better time slot for them after doing so well at getting them there this year :unsure:

Thanks for the support guys.

Just the chance to ride the track and be present at the Practice will give us a great insight for the future wish we were on later to get the full effect am sure those in will give it rock all for the lads :wink:

Photos will be taken and on Georges site after for those who cant get in time

Julie Martin will have them on her site too

So dont worry all

Do come and say hi anyone meeting up after from the forum??????

Good Luck to the juniors riding in the demonstration races at Cardiff from Jayne, Richard and everyone at Buxton Speedway. :lol:

Can we as the Halifax Dukes also wish the lads all the best for Saturday, special luck to our local lad Josh we will be watching you.

Edited by barrylyn

B) Good Luck to all the Junior riders.

As you say, on a bit early but at least I know I will now be up there in time to watch!!!

Steve, do you think Tim will survive my driving? lol

George, look out for the banner :wink:

See you some time Saturday.

Edited by sCATygirl!

Token gesture, 5.15, there'll be nobody there to watch them!!!!!! Oh wonderful BSI!!

Edited by Trees

Token gesture, 5.15, there'll be nobody there to watch them!!!!!!  Oh wonderful BSI!!

Who are you calling a nobody :P At the prices BSI are charging I shall be there as soon as the gates open :rolleyes:

You'll have to be first in the queue to get to your seat on time to see the youngsters tho Meg!!

You'll have to be first in the queue to get to your seat on time to see the youngsters tho Meg!!

We were first in the stadium in 2003.....we have a secret weapon...the wheelie bin :wink:

I am hoping to be there in time for them as well......

Bit pointless staying in the bar as I am not allowed to drink at the moment. :(

If anyone is interested this is the itinery we have received

4:00pm - VIP Gates Open

5:20pm - Mini Bikes

5:45pm - Bjorn Again Concert

6:50pm - Riders Parade

7:00pm - Engines Start

11:00pm Facilities Close

Everyone have a great day, I'm going down tonight so we'll be there to saviour the atomsphere

See you at the No 1 Stadium in the UK tomorrow George, have a great time see you and the old fella for breakfast tomorrow morning :D (Don't spill it down your kevlars)

Edited by stressed

Well that's ridiculous.  The tickets say the gates don't open until 5.00pm.  How many people will be in the stadium to see the kids at that time?

Then I'm told we're being threatened with an hour of some crappy nobody karaoke singers assaulting us with an hour of dreadful Abba 'songs'.

Why can't we have the kids racing at 6.30pm and put the pub singers on earlier before I get in?

excellent post, so abi titmus isnt the only thing we agree on john leslie!

If anyone is interested this is the itinery we have received

4:00pm - VIP Gates Open

5:20pm - Mini Bikes

5:45pm - Bjorn Again Concert

6:50pm - Riders Parade

7:00pm - Engines Start

11:00pm Facilities Close

Everyone have a great day, I'm going down tonight so we'll be there to saviour the atomsphere

Looks like I'll be getting there at 6.50pm then! Not a snowballs chance in hell am I being subjected to Bjorn Again! :D

Well done Peter Oakes. Have to say that the Weymouth round of the under 15's last year was one the most exciting meeting of the whole calendar. Will definately be there at 5.15 pm, although I am a Cardiff virgin and might have to fight my way through. Finally managed to persuade my other half we ought to go to experience the experience, instead of watching it on sky!