British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rubberbones(george piper)

My Practice At Cardiff

just got back from my practice at cardiff the tracks just like somerset very soft on the inside though there will be some spills tomorrow lewis looked very fast josh auty had a bad one but was able to ride it was a new experience for us all today let alone tomorrow thanks to Englsh Polish agency for the new kevlars and bike covers im staying at tom browns tonight my dads in the workshop getting my bike ready id better go and help him :lol:;)

Edited by rubberbones(george piper)

Have a good day george and make the most of it and enjoy

Edited by panthers

Have a good day george and make the most of it and enjoy

Yes George have a great day tomorrow i'm sure it will be something you will remember for the rest of your life, go and enjoy it :D:D

Sue and Shaun xx

good luck to George & Lewis

All of you enjoy a great experience, and who knows one day you might not be the supporting act. :)

im staying at tom browns tonight my dads in the workshop getting my bike ready id better go and help him  :lol:  ;)

wondered why toms van was there :P

unlucky last night george. dont worry mate, few years and you'll be there for real :wink:

wondered why toms van was there :P

unlucky last night george. dont worry mate, few years and you'll be there for real

i was gutted to break down at cardiff on saturday i was riding so well at least i got to be there and soak up the atmosphere it was amazing pulling up to the start line i couldnt here my own engine over the air horns the shame was it was only somthing simple that went wrong :oops: as long as im up with the under 15s next year you never know i might get anouther go :wink:

Bad luck with the bike george, but dont let that dissapoint you too much. What a great opportunity just to be there and ride in such a big stadium, some riders can only dream.

Glad you enjoyed it all George! Don't worry about the breakdown...I think you'll be back to the Millenium Stadium a more few times in years to come! :D