British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Trees

Could Have Been So Much Better!

Well, I haven't seen a better televised Elite League meeting than the GP last night, which begs the question of how good must the racing be in the Polish Ekstra Liga?

Very good, believe me. But of course not everywhere - depends on how they prepare a track.

For example - this year's match Bydgoszcz v Leszno was in opinion of many an essential of speedway. The track was perfect to fight and such riders like Adams and PePe could fully make use of it :D

If you haven't seen any any Polish league speedway and would like to - just send me a pm and maybe I can help you :)

Edited by Mateusz

As always the track is prepared to Ole Olsens instructions. Even Malilla in Sweden, but the rain spoiled that and the Swedish track was able to relay it to give some great racing.

Incidently why did Sky pull the plug early. For the first time there is a British rider on the podium and we were not able to witness the presentation.

As always the track is prepared to Ole Olsens instructions.  Even Malilla in Sweden, but the rain spoiled that and the Swedish track was able to relay it to give some great racing.

Incidently why did Sky pull the plug early.  For the first time there is a British rider on the podium and we were not able to witness the presentation.

I know ,was gutted not being able to see Lee on the Podium.Also the ELRC yesterday ,they didnt show the presentaion.

Obviously I am easier to please than you Trees :blink: because I thought it was a very good meeting with some cracking racing from several of the riders.

Totally agree thought there was some great racing and pleasing to see riders in full throttle, controlled racing and not fighting ruts, then being thrown of line. Passing was excuted perfectly and was down to rider skill and riding, not mistakes from ruts :approve:

Was that you holding the red flare, Mateusz?

I went to the meeting and thought it was a great track to watch Speedway at!!

Gollob is just awesome to watch round there and whatever the state of the track is he will fly round the outside no probs!!

Great to say Lee Rico having a great grand prix after his first two rides. He was flying after that and made a stunning gate to win his semi and also when he beat Gollob, pity he could not do it in the final!!

Yup  :) Papa Bazarou even took a pic of me  :wink:

Nice :)

But PB the slideshow won't work for me :blink:

Seanis#1

I enjoyed Byddy very much and intend to make a return visit.

Tell me - have the toilet facilities improved?

I feel it was virtually a foregone conclusion, Subed, that Mr Gollob would win this one simply because the track was prepared to his requirements.

I am affraid you're wrong, BertHoven !

The tracks at every BSI meeting, and that obviously covers Grand Prix, are prepared by Mr Ole Olsen and his men. Bydgoszcz, or other GP organizers never have anything to do with amount of shale on the track.

Saying what you do I sense some bitter grapes, don't you ?