British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Phil

Sean’s Cracker.... Sunday 19th March

Hope so Okgeordie2.....now that would be good :P

Now that would be good..!!...I don't know of their availability,but wouldn't it be even better if the likes of Crump,Gollob,Nicholls,Loram,Hancock,Sullivan and Richardson could be enticed along...!! :D:D ...Or am I being a tad optimistic..?? :unsure:

Gollob's already said he can't make it :( Nicholls might do though or even Loram. Hancock's been approached I think as well as a few of the others, so not too optimistic :)

Not to sure who the next two riders will be but I am sure that it said two former world champ's , I reckon Mark Loram and Nicki Pedersen.

well with Steve Johnston and Joe Screen now in line up and next wednesday 2 of the biggest names in speedway will be announced.

a few names i think will be added will be Jason Crump and Nicki Pedersen. maybe even Rickardsson will join in the fun as he loves owlerton.

i know all this releasing names keeps us all interested in the build up to the Sean Cracker but surely Sean can add his own name to list.

Cracking line up! :approve:

Nicki Pedersen

Oh crikey, hope he doesn't feel the need to stamp his authority on the rest of the riders like he did Jason Crump at Lynn at the start of the 2005 season!!

Well looks like Nicki will be there as hes put the date/meeting down on his calender on his website! I think it will be good to have some big name riders there and I dont think he will be doing anything silly!

Any recommendation son somewhere cheap to stay in Sheffield for this meeting thats relatively close to the stadium or short taxi ride away? Is there a bar extension for this?! :P

The nearest hotel is the Garrison Hotel which is a three minute walk from the stadium although Idont know the prices. Then theres a pub called The Queens Ground who do bed and breakfast. 10 minute walk from stadium.

I really hope that Nicki Pedersen comes to this meeting with the intention to win and not just to ride. If he does, I simply cant wait until he and Andre Compton meet. Would be really interesting to see how AC reacts to being fenced himself for a change!

Other than that, fingers crossed Simon Stead starts off 2006 with a 'Cracker' of a win himself!

Hi try the travel lodge as it is only 15mins ride away if you drive ,plus it close to moterway and rooms are always the same price and usally fit at least four people :)

It is sounding like some meeting. With every rider that is being added, I'm getting more and more tempted.............!

should be great meeting, nicki loves the owlerton track and i remember press and practice day at sheffield and he joined in and even stuck himself on team photo lol