British Speedway Forum

Be very carefull my good friend i have a very not wanted birthday tomorrow :oops:  :oops:

:wink: you kept that one quiet, might see you Saturday :approve: will bring the doughnuts with me (edible doughnuts that is not the kidz :lol: )

Guest Christophers Dad
:wink:  you kept that one quiet, might see you Saturday  :  will bring the doughnuts with me (edible doughnuts that is not the kidz  :lol: )

Turn up on Saturday and we will all go to Mc Donalds after speedway my treat :D its just tomorrow im dreading :o:o

Guest cheetahhawk
Turn up on Saturday and we will all go to Mc Donalds  after speedway my treat  :D  its just tomorrow im dreading  :o  :o

Whats to dread about being 21 x 2 or 3 Pat ? :lol:

Age is just a number.

I bet I am older than you are but I still act like a kid most of the times. :D

Sits back and wait for all the wee wee taking that I am sure will come from certain other Oxford fans.

fair duws m8 did not think of it that way, u a star should be more like you good luck in 2006.in stead of all the greedy f,ers that wont more than it is new,have you seen ebay you can buy the stuff cheaper new ,

Did you see the boots that went the other week for £5 more than a new pair. :shock:

Pat he can have the goggles too, how about the elbo pads?

1 set of covers left.

Shane :approve:

Edited by shanecolvin

BB my friend sent me a link for a jar of Used Ginger Pubes, how gross is that! :lol:

All the covers are now gone 1 to shazzybird, 1 quicksilver, 1djh, and i found another set for gaj2003.

I am sorry to all the others that asked. :cry:

But there must be riders out there with parts that are not wanted, and judging by the amount of pms i got many of these kids need some help, and if the riders dont help who is.

And before any of the Shane diggers say"you sell stuff on ebay" i do have to get some money in, i only wish i could do more

I will be taking a box of what i would call junk to sittingbourne you are welcome to help yourself if you can make any use of it.

Shane :approve:

Nice one Mr Colvin!! :) Good to see a rider who gets so much flack from some fans doing his bit for the kids.

Personally I've never had a problem with Shane and know that if he was available and I had a meeting for him to do he would do it without any problems. Hopefully when we get some fixtures for Clwb Caerfyrddin Dragons Shane will be one of the squad.

Shane are you coming to McDonalds for tea after with Pat, Christopher and Magic Matt?

Hey Shane, it was really good of you to give that stuff to us under 15s lol. Shame i didnt get to read the post sooner. But it was well nice of you lol. Please send me a message if you're selling anything else cos i could really do with some spares. Thanks!

Sam

x

Can't make it now Pat will explain when he see's you Saturday

Guest Christophers Dad
Can't make it now Pat will explain when he see's you Saturday

I think its best left that you are unavailable this weekend Shazzy :(:(