British Speedway Forum
Stokie052

Robbie Kessler Testimonial 27th May 2006

There will be a quiz night to be held at Loomer Road stadium on Friday 21st April 2006.

Further information on time & prices will be advised shortly.

The quiz will be a mix of Speedway & general knowledge, but nothing too heavy, similar to the successful one held for Jan Staechmann's Testimonial.

Riders from both Stoke & Wolverhampton will be invited, so come along for a good night out & test your knowledge.

All proceeds will go the Robbie's Testimonial fund.

I'll be at the quiz! In fact I'll be in charge of marking the answer sheets so if anyone wants to buy me a drink.......... ;):D

I'll be at the quiz!  In fact I'll be in charge of marking the answer sheets so if anyone wants to buy me a drink.......... ;)  :D

I'll be there...and I'm sure you owe me a drink Lupus...no...ah well!

What a good idea pity i can't make it, we did alright in the one they held at poole (until they did the speedway questions!!!) Good luck vog hope you got your team sorted, and hope the evening goes really well for robbie :D

Robbies website is now updated with a revised list of riders confirmed so far also details about sponsorship packages for races, fuel, tyres, etc.

There are 4 sponsorship packages available.

1: £150 rider or Race sponsor for which you will receive an advertisement for your company in the match day souvenir programme and on this website., plus 2 complimentary passes to the Robbie Kessler testimonial inclusive of programmes and parking for 1 vehicle.

2: £250 Combined Rider & Race sponsorship for which you will receive an advertisement for your company in the match day souvenir programme and on this website., plus 4 complimentary passes to the Robbie Kessler testimonial inclusive of programmes and parking for 1 vehicle.

3: £50 Tyre and Fuel sponsorship for an individual rider, for which you will receive recognition in the match day programme and on this website..

4: £10 Fuel sponsorship for an individual rider, for which you will receive recognition in the match day programme on and on this website.

Anyone interested should either contact Robbie or his mechanic Nick at the track or email me at c.s.porter@ntlworld.co.uk with your details and I will pass them onto the relevant people and you'll be contacted in due course.

Thanks in advance

Robbie Kessler Testimonial Committee.

Go to www.robbiekessler.co.uk or www.kessler-racing.co.uk

Quite a few riders who originally said yes have had to drop out.. i will ask him on saturday who else hes got.

Does anyone know what wolves riders will be riding in the event? I take it Hefenbrock will be riding if he can.

Hamill

Lindgren

M Karlsson/Lawson

Hefenbrock

I think that would be a good and fairish line up for us to take. Will be interesting to see how well Hefe would perform at Premier League Level.

Riders Confirmed are:

Joe Screen

George Stancl

Emiliano Sanchez

Ricky Ashworth

Shane Parker

Alan Mogridge

i hpoe theres gonna be someone riding that i can cheer for :D:P

Shane Parker :P:wink:

Shane Parker  :P  :wink:

ya mean if he dont complain about the track :P:lol:

youll cheer for who i tell ya to cheer for :P;)