British Speedway Forum

Just watched it on timeslip as I had visitors around.

All I can say is that this tournament sucks C*ck big time. What an absilutely disgracefully stupid rule, that Pirates didn't go through to the final because of the way some idiot designed the rules. Poole finish level with BV, so common sonse would say, what was the rsult when the two clubs met.

Poole won. So Poole go through. Easy eh? No hold on a minute. Thats too easy! We will go with race winners! What the f*ck? Sorry but Poole should have been in the final, and looking at it would probably have won beating Ulamek.

Thank god I didn't waste my money by going. Absolutely farcial and more embarrasment on Sky.

Belle Vue should not have even been in the final.

Rant over.

Just watched it on timeslip as I had visitors around.

All I can say is that this tournament sucks C*ck big time. What an absilutely disgracefully stupid rule, that Pirates didn't go through to the final because of the way some idiot designed the rules. Poole finish level with BV, so common sonse would say, what was the rsult when the two clubs met.

Poole won. So Poole go through. Easy eh? No hold on a minute. Thats too easy! We will go with race winners! What the f*ck? Sorry but Poole should have been in the final, and looking at it would probably have won beating Ulamek.

Thank god I didn't waste my money by going. Absolutely farcial and more embarrasment on Sky.

Belle Vue should not have even been in the final.

Rant over.

funny how people moan when rules go against them :lol::lol::lol:

Poole didnt deserve to go through if they couldnt win against the worst team in the Pairs :lol: good old Cupacoffee must have thought he was riding for Eastbourne :wink:

Edited by Eastie

I don't care what "might have been" if it had been Poole in the final- but the rules just seem to completely contradict themselves.

Belle Vue go through due to more race wins - then Swindon win the race and lose! Had Belle Vue done what they did in the final earlier - they wouldn't have even got to the final :rolleyes:

Speedway Rules, you couldn't even make them up :rolleyes:

funny how people moan when rules go against them :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Poole didnt deserve to go through if they couldnt win against the worst team in the Pairs :lol:  good old Cupacoffee must have thought he was riding for  Eastbourne  :wink:

So Eastie, would you have still been laughing if that had happened to Eastbourne?

No you would be fuming and rightly so.

Would think a high percentage of us on here think the same.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

The only really surprising thing is that Ipswich, Arena Essex and Oxford weren't allowed a Tactical Ride - surely something for the BSPA to think about for next season.

I know, I know, I shouldn't give them silly ideas.

Speedway Rules, you couldn't even make them up  :rolleyes:

I would have thought that Shovlar would be used to Matt Ford making rules up as he went along :lol::lol:

funny how people moan when rules go against them :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

And you can guarentee he would have said something completely different if the same thing had gone in Poole's favour.

So Eastie, would you have still been laughing if that had happened to Eastbourne?

No you would be fuming and rightly so.

Would think a high percentage of us on here think the same.

Rules are rules Mr Shovlar .

Obviously there are a higher percentage are going to moan about it !!!

Your not going to get people who agree with it posting on here would you! :blink:

All I can say is that if the rules means Shovvy's team doesn't qualify .. then that is ok by me ! :wink::wink::wink:

PS : Great podium Swindon ... looked like a B&Q Wallpaper table !

Cheers

Completely stupid! I was glad that BV won as Crump and Stead seemed to have sussed out that they needed to concentrate on keeping Ulamek out and letting Adams go out and do his own thing! I suppose that's what comes of having Rossiter as the 'brains' of the operation!!!!! :P

However to use race wins (ie indivdual scores) in an event that's supposed to reward 'TEAM' riding is just plain daft! I know everyone signed up for these rules - that doesn't make them any the less stupid though!!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by lupus

I guess the tactics in the final showed that Mr Thomas is more aware than Mr Rossiter :rolleyes:

Wouldn't you have thought that Leigh and Seb had discussed tactics for the final, maybe it was decided they would do what they could and the result turn out how it would .............. had Seb and Simon not clashed, Swindon could have just as easily won the thing imo .............

Must tend to agree with Mr Shovlar and co, i have nothing against Belle Vue winning the title ,

But how can it be done with a rider who finishes 3rd,4th,4th,2nd,and 3rd in his 5 races

He has a decent partner and,

Oh yeh, i nearly forgot it was speedway we were watching!!!! :oops:

Edited by weymouth alicat