BobC

U15's Championship 2006

thanks, has it finished now then?

1st Joe Haines

2nd Ben Hopwood

3rd Adam Wrathall

And Brendon Johnson was fourth. Brendon had Engine failier

just after the start of the final, But Lof 72 tells me he rode

very well all evening to reach the final.

i didnt see he was 3rd, yeh he did ride really well!

Guest PanthersChamp06

Here we go for people that want the results.

Jack Butler 2,1,0 = 3 Points

Joe Haines 3,3,3,2 = 11 Points 1st Place

Kye Norton exc, Withdrawn

Amy Carpenter exc Withdrawn

Richard Franklin 1,2,1 = 4

Ben Reade 2,3,1,3 = 9

George Piper exc,1,2,1 = 4

Ben Hopwood 3,2,3,3 = 11 2nd Place

Sean Paterson exc,0,0 = 0

Brendan Johnson 2,2,3,3 = 10 4th Place

Scott Meakins 1,0,0,2 = 3

Adam Wrathall 3,3,2,2 = 10 3rd Place

Well done Monkeyboy - great result. :D

Good luck to Brendan and George in the next round.

After a few falls and a slow start , a good meeting for the lads --with Amy unfortunately crashing out after looping at the gate in heat 1.

The trainee ref though was VERY slow at putting on red lights when riders fell --in fact did so once when the rider was alongside the fallen rider --and was very poor.

Full marks to all who took part.

If I remember what Peter Oakes said it's Somerset on June 30th , Scunthorpe on July 9th, and the IOW on August 17th --but don't take that as being absolutely correct!!

Amy Carpenter was really unlucky! Full credit to her for going out and giving it a go! When she did a practice start on the backstraight and went in to the 3rd and 4th bend she took it really well, she looks to be someone who will really give it a go and not just follow the other lads round. Good luck Amy, i hope you get another chance to show what you can do this season! :D

Somerset on june 30th is not confirmed!

Need to be careful with the 30th. as until England have their last game tomorrow this COULD clash with a quarter-final match.

Yes - I KNOW I'm talking football but can't see many promoters now being too keen to put on meetings in opposition to England WC games..

There are some pics from Buxton on my site, the link is in my sig

The feeling at the riders meeting was that not enough riders could make the 30th at Somerset,and didnt seem to get full agreement.although it was agreed for the IOW on the Thursday 17th August.

Amy was very unlucky,looked very painful.Well done to one and all.Keep plugging away.

I agree Main Man,the referee didnt seem to have full control of either meeting.As for the helmet colour fiasco near the end,well you couldnt script it could you!

Sorry I didnt get chance to chat to you or Peter,but you both had your hands full trying to keep things moving.I was there supporting Brendan and George,keeping them informed of how things were going etc.

Once again,many thanks to Peter Oakes for his hard work in keeping the whole thing going.