British Speedway Forum

I can't wait, there are a few of us coming up on a coach from Smallmead to support Sam but I would really like to meet and say hello to some of you guys if that's alright.

I could well be....but in return the Newport fans would have to do a rendition of Ba Ba Black Sheep  ;)thats a joke btw, just incase anyone gets a bit

I cant wait for the nyc i will finally get to see you then we will see if your all talk and no action. This forum is for talks on speedway not for slagging people off so why dont you just leave it there.

Guest Christophers Dad

Of course we will matey - then you will be able to sing "Who let the dogs out" :lol::lol:

Not the Song by the Baha Men :rolleyes::rolleyes: DOH :D

Edited by Christophers Dad

I cant wait for the nyc i will finally get to see you then we will see if your all talk and no action. This forum is for talks on speedway not for slagging people off so why dont you just leave it there.

Can't wait to meet you Wasps 97, i am sure we will get on like a house on fire, are you bringing your pets with you?

I am sure Welsh Devil and the crew will introduce me to you....1st rounds on you i believe! :lol:

Why does Mr Wong say thay Newport is the home of the animals??? It is a sfe place to go isn't it :unsure:

Just a joke between me and a minority of the Newport fans, you have nothing to worry about!

you lot mite be lucky I couldput the tractor through the fence

Oh no delays please! Don't you know we've a disco to get to :lol:

Second thoughts the tractor through the fence might be a good idea ;):lol: