British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
windsor

Jesper B Jensen Testimonial

All this fuss over a rider who scored nothing for the rest of the world select in a challenge match at Swindon last season

On the night he rode at Swindon i think you will find he was riding Renat Gafurov's machinery so maybe we didn't get to see him at his very best but surely a season in the Premier League would be better for him in 2008.

Can i have a testimonial, ive been a poole fan since 1970!.

Do i qualify!.

I've heard from the committee that they will be autioning on ebay an opportunity to be team manager (for all three teams) start line girls (or Boys) and assist in the referee's box.

once on ebay Julie R will post ref. numbers

Have put the Team Managers for Jesper's meeting on Ebay today for 10 days. Bidding starts at £25. This is a great opportunity to spend the meeting in the pits, watching what happens & helping make decisions etc.

Wolves Team Manager is under ref: 250090197298.

Oxford: 250090197768

Peterborough: 250090198423

All proceeds will go to Jesper's Testimonial fund in recognition of his services.

Watch this space for Ref & start line girls for the day.

:)

I have now put the chance to be a start line girl onto Ebay, bids starting at £20.

Numbers are 250091243493 (Red)

250091244334 (Blue)

250091244687 (Green)

250091245133 (Yellow)

This is a unique chance to be a start line girl or boy at the Jesper B Testimonial to be held at Peterborough Speedway on Sunday 25th March 2007.

All monies raised will go to Jesper's Testimonial fund in recognition of his services over the last 10 years.

Edited by JulieR

acording to ryan sullivans website he is due to ride in this meeting :D:D

I have now put the final item onto Ebay for Jesper's meeting under ref no: 250090982878.

The details are as follows:

"This is a unique chance to join the referee for the whole meeting at the Jesper B Testimonial to be held at Peterborough Speedway on Sunday 25th March 2007. The meeting has 3pm start, but you would need to be at the stadium by 1.30pm on the day.

This is your chance to be involved in the decision making & and see what really happens in the pits throughout the meeting.

You will also join the referee (Jim Lawrence) in the pre meeting briefing with the riders & team managers, and also receive a certificate to commemorate the day.

All monies raised will go to Jesper's Testimonial fund in recognition of his services over the last 10 years."

Happy bidding.

three old panthers to be there HANS CLAUSEN,JAN ANDERSEN,RONNI PEDERSEN i for one cant wait to see then on track again.

I have now put the chance to be a start line girl onto Ebay, bids starting at £20.

Numbers are 250091243493 (Red)

250091244334 (Blue)

250091244687 (Green)

250091245133 (Yellow)

This is a unique chance to be a start line girl or boy at the Jesper B Testimonial to be held at Peterborough Speedway on Sunday 25th March 2007. 

All monies raised will go to Jesper's Testimonial fund in recognition of his services over the last 10 years.

The chance to participate as green or yellow start girls are still up for grabs at £20 each, this bid also includes admission to the meeting, so is a great bargain.

The bid on the chance to join the ref currently stands at £30.

The chance to participate as green or yellow start girls are still up for grabs at £20 each, this bid also includes admission to the meeting, so is a great bargain.

The bid on the chance to join the ref currently stands at £30.

Better get my wig and high heels out then :D what do you say £20 bargain!!

Yes I can give you the line up:

Peterborough:

Hans

PUK

Ulrich

King

Hall

Bjerre

Wolves:

PK

Billy

Freddie

David

Magnus

Theo

Oxford:

Jesper

Bjarne Pedersen

Johno

Ryan Sullivan

Adam Skornicki

Eric Andersen

There will also be match races between 3 Peterborough favouites, Ronni Pedersen, Jan Andersen & Hans Clausen.

Should be a fantastic day.

Is there anyone going to this who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

* I would go myself but it is my youngest sons birthday and we are having a mini party for him.......although I may try to work on things so we can go! (Result not likely though)