British Speedway Forum

All those who say you don't get good racing at Rye House, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yesterdays meeting was great and a fitting tribute to one of the sports greatest entertainers over the last few years, there were too many good races to go into detail here but Bomber (when the boring sod didn't gate ;)), Adam Roynon, Billy J, Steve Johnston, Jason Bunyan* and many other all pulled off some great moves throughout the night.

*Just realised I have named Coventry riders past, present and (hopefully) future there :D

What a first ride from Karlis Ezergailis! Young Robert Mear had a stormer in his first too, very impressive!

Edited by SCB

DVD'S WILL BE AVAILABLE BY THE END OF THE WEEK

Loads on interviews, all the action and much more.

Forget the Super 7, this was the Brilliant 1.

Cheques made payable to S.Robson.

B) can these be brought from the Rye House track shop on sat day, cheers

It wasnt run like that, There wasnt a score table in the program, it was simply, qualify and your in the race lol

Should be but you can always come and see me and I'll sort you out with a copy.

DVD'S WILL BE AVAILABLE BY THE END OF THE WEEK

Loads on interviews, all the action and much more.

Forget the Super 7, this was the Brilliant 1.

Cheques made payable to S.Robson.

Where do we apply for a DVD of the meeting please?

All being complete yep, they will be at the shop.

All being complete yep, they will be at the shop.

He won't be keeping them shut away in a box like he did with the Robbo merchandise he said he'd be selling?

Well AJ will have some and so will I, so wont be a problem, but I can't and won't complain about Andy cos he has helped me a good deal this year.

Those wanting to order by post details on website below.

Those wanting to order by post details on website below.

I can't find anything other than a load of poorly placed pictures!

Thats a terrible website, glance at it and you'd swear it was some 12 year old kids school project (that they got a poor mark for).

Can I suggest dropping most of the picture on the front page? Just stick with one, very simple action picture.

And yellow writing over a picture? Please, no!!

Seriously, if you want some advice, PM me, I'm happy to help but I'd say keep it simple, it doesn't need all them photos on each page.

I can't find anything other than a load of poorly placed pictures!

Thats a terrible website, glance at it and you'd swear it was some 12 year old kids school project (that they got a poor mark for).

Can I suggest dropping most of the picture on the front page?  Just stick with one, very simple action picture.

And yellow writing over a picture?  Please, no!!

Seriously, if you want some advice, PM me, I'm happy to help but I'd say keep it simple, it doesn't need all them photos on each page.

I tend to agree with you SCB but there were more polite ways of puting it really!!! :rolleyes:

I tend to agree with you SCB but there were more polite ways of puting it really!!! :rolleyes:

Ken has a new website on the way!

To order the DVD you can send a cheque payable to:

S. ROBSON

23 EASTBOURNE ROAD,

WESTHAM, PEVENSEY,

EAST SUSSEX,

BN24 5NE

A link will also be placed on Stuarts merchadise page so you can buy online within the next day.

I just need to check on the price first.

Edited by AJ

Ken has a new website on the way!

To order the DVD you can send a cheque payable to:

K. BURNETT,

23 EASTBOURNE ROAD,   

WESTHAM, PEVENSEY,

EAST SUSSEX,

BN24 5NE

A link will also be placed on Stuarts merchadise page so you can buy online within the next day.

I just need to check on the price first.

£15.00 and all £15 goes to Robbo. so if ordering by post, cheques made payable to S.Robson and don't forget the £1P&P.

and yes agree about old website, new website on way..

Excellent meeting. Plenty of passing all night. Thats what happens when you don't get PL wobblers struggling to use the throttle and show any sort of track craft. Fair play to the Cov boys for putting on that sort of show before a big meeting. Shame Nicholls couldn't be arsed.

Individuals not my cup of tea, but you couldn't fail to get involved with the racing witnessed.

The best thing about the evening though was the smile on Robbos face which never disappeared all night. He looked chuffed with the turn out and the display put on by the riders.

Would be brilliant if he could get back on a bike in future years.