British Speedway Forum

All roads will lead to Rye House for Stuarts meeting on the 29th September. Jason Crump has indicated his intentions on wanting to ride, unless other speedway commitments get in the way. This should be a cracker and with Stuart being the real winner, be there!

Guest Jacques

Nothing is going to get in our way Dave, we're coming down from Coventry, whoever is riding.... :D Chuffed to bits ..nice one :D

Edited by Jacques

Boss are going to run a coach trip to the meeting with a difference. Leaving Coventry Stadium early moring the coach will be stopping at Paradise Wildlife Park where fans can either visit the park or spend the day in the new Speedway Museum before heading off to Rye House.

Interested parties should enquire at the BOSS kiosk situated in speed square at the stadium on match nights.

Guest Steve Dixon

Cannot find the Robbo fund thread, anyone?

Just a quick question.. what time will the meeting start? The reason I ask is that there are 5 of us who have season tickets for Coventry City FC, and we all know Stuart personally from his time in Coventry.

I'm sure the rest of the lads would like to attend the meeting too, but as we have a home game on the planned day of the meeting we might not be able to make it if it's an early start time.

If it's 7.30 or after we should be able to just make it I reckon, so the later the better for us would be great.

Cheers

As its a Saturday it may not be too bad to get to, may have to look into getting to this one. :)

Just a quick question.. what time will the meeting start? The reason I ask is that there are 5 of us who have season tickets for Coventry City FC, and we all know Stuart personally from his time in Coventry.

I'm sure the rest of the lads would like to attend the meeting too, but as we have a home game on the planned day of the meeting we might not be able to make it if it's an early start time.

If it's 7.30 or after we should be able to just make it I reckon, so the later the better for us would be great.

Cheers

Should be 7 o'clock Jay. Usual at Rye.

To be fair this is a one off to pay tribute to the bloke and other plans should be worked around it. Would doubt we'll see Robbo ride again. Should be ok to get to Rye in two hours anyway.

Meeting along the lines of a Champions Chase with 32 riders. Crump rides if not required elsewhere.

I'll be there for definate. Should be a good one - so sad it was only a couple of seasons ago we went to his testimonial (and that was an excellent night!).

Cheers Chris, I'm sure we could always leave the footy a bit early for once for Robbo ;)

I'm sure the rest of the lads would like to attend the meeting too, but as we have a home game on the planned day of the meeting we might not be able to make it if it's an early start time

Give up the football for once, its only coventry.

Give up the football for once, its only coventry.

I thought someone might say that :D I expected it from Hazzman, but you were next on the list Deks ;)

Where you gonna stand Dekks?

No idea.