British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Who Was The Tallest Ever Rider

I don't agree with your comments on Rudy Muts in any way. He was always a trier, scored points, and had what was a promising career blighted when he suffered a serious injury.

IF you bother to look at the 'smilies' i put after my comment was a little tongue in cheek as I actually new him as a mate as well as a rider.

So you and kentboy read the reply properly and keep your opinions of me to yourself.

Jeeeeez some people need to lighten up.

Well it looks like Harry Huntly at 6feet 8inches was the tallest ever check him out on the pre war pages of www.newcastlespeedwayhistory.co.uk by clicking on the link below

Edited by dantodan

Uno Johansson who rode for Reading in the early 80's was very tall 6'6, two memories of him first was he couldn't get right the tight bends of Perry Barr when racers visited Birmingham and secondly was Billy Sanders nutting him after Uno stuffed him twice in first bend melee's, and Peo Gudmusson (sp??) having to jump on Billy to save poor old Uno from taking a real beating.