British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
driver17561

Slovenian Grand Prix

How does it work?

If you have a VLC media player then just click on the DK4 link and it opens up and plays in your player. The picture is very good too!

The danish stream has stopped. Was watching it then it went to a notice and stopped broadcasting. Anyone know an alternate site?

Right, I found this on their website:

"When you’re a member of the dk4 club, you’re able to watch the dk4’s programmes whenever it suites you, where ever you are.

Yet it’s unfortunately not possible for dk4 to stream all programmes.

Sometimes dk4 cooperates with third parties – and sometimes dk4 don’t get the rights to broadcast the programmes on the internet from these third parties. This can be becuase some programmes are broadcasted in other countries by other TV stations.

Because of this we don’t have the rights to broadcast professional boxing, Danish movies, Basketball (NBA etc.) and international speedway on the internet."

Great! Now it says: Programmet der sendes pa dk4 lige nu, vises ikke online pa grund af tredjemands rettigheder. Sa snart programmet er , taendes der for signalet igen."

Can somebody translate it please? I think I know what it means but I want to be sure...

People should have PM'd any links they had.

Managed to watch every single GP last year in fairly good quality. Saw 5 heats of tonight's (looking excellent) meeting before the notice above went up. No coincidence when i came on here that threads have been locked.

I'm guessing, but like you i think the notice refers to transmission rights. Interestingly, when i was playing it in Real Player it clearly stated that no rights etc exist for this transmission.

I've got several media players and they are ALL showing the same notice now, including the VLC.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Managed to watch every single GP last year in fairly good quality. Saw 5 heats of tonight's (looking excellent) meeting before the notice above went up. No coincidence when i came on here that threads have been locked.

I'm guessing, but like you i think the notice refers to transmission rights. Interestingly, when i was playing it in Real Player it clearly stated that no rights etc exist for this transmission.

Feel free to pm me a link if you find one matey!!

it means "the program being broadcast on dk4 at this time, will not be shown online because of thirdparty rights. as soon as the program ends, the live stream will resume "

SAD... but I can watch it later, when it ends.. I just cant wait..

what is the link for the live updates again?

anyone have a link for a radio broadcast??

If you go to the Sky Sports website they are doing a heat-by-heat text commentary/summary.

I would give the link, however, after a recent farcical event i'll refrain from doing so.

The commentary is quite good, especially as it's free from the personal bias that permeates updates on forums.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Am f.cked at the moment too. All pubs in Poznan are showing stupid football tonight. And the Danes stopped their online broadcast after a few heats :angry:

Hopefully they guy doing the sopcast stream will switch on speedway once the football's over..

Am f.cked at the moment too. All pubs in Poznan are showing stupid football tonight.

You should have come to Wrocław then. They show SGP in Speedway Pub, however it was hugely overcrowded already when I passed it by an hour before GP started... :rolleyes:

Am f.cked at the moment too. All pubs in Poznan are showing stupid football tonight. And the Danes stopped their online broadcast after a few heats :angry:

Hopefully they guy doing the sopcast stream will switch on speedway once the football's over..

Channel 20077

so sad that dk4 stopped streaming..

last year they streamed them all lol, but back then i think they just forgot to turn of the signal (like the first hour of today) cause back then it also stated on the front page that they wouldnt stream international speedway

maybe too many people announced it everywhere so the rightholders got the wind of it :(