British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
lynnboy

Help! Hotels For Cardiff 2010

I didn't know there was more than one Park Inn ..... All I know it's five minutes walk from Cardiff Central Station and across the road from the Big Sleep

There are 3 park inns, and I think the one you're in is on St Davids drive, which seems to be closest to the stadium. Ours was a little further out, on Circle way, but still only £10 taxi ride away.

There are 3 park inns, and I think the one you're in is on St Davids drive, which seems to be closest to the stadium.
Yep, that's the one ..... Not cheap, but hey, you only live once ..... Pretty handy to stagger back from the pubs and clubs from and a stone's throw away from Chippy Alley :P

Are you staying in the same place as last time?

Edited by Shadders

Yep, that's the one ..... Not cheap, but hey, you only live once ..... Pretty handy to stagger back from the pubs and clubs from and a stone's throw away from Chippy Alley :P

Are you staying in the same place as last time?

Up to now, yes. We got a better price for 2010 than we did for this year, although I did book it before the dates were anounced, so it's possible they may try and hike up the price a bit. Not the greatest atmosphere, but the rooms were top notch and the food was ok. but we will be looking out for anything that looks better.

Edited by srbramble

Praise the lord for that! :lol::wink:
Are you taking your pet rabbit with you? Who on earth would want to eat salad at 3am in the morning, unless it has meat and chilli sauce mixed in with it, apart from a pasty faced vegetarian?

Praise the lord for that! :lol::wink:

" Come on lads, I could murder a waldorf salad" doesn't have the same ring somehow.