British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Guest e16

West Ham On Video Help required

Guest e16

Hi Guys,

Can you help me please ? I want to purchase some video's with West Ham footage on them and I reckon the best bets are History Of Speedway Series Parts 1 to 5 and Days gone By Volumes 1 to 4.

But can anyone tell me which individual Parts or Volumes will have good Hammers footage on it ?

Thanking you in advance for any information.

The last meeting at West Ham is on the Pathe News site - you can view stills, download or order a video. Might break your heart though...

The last meeting at West Ham is on the Pathe News site - you can view stills, download or order a video. Might break your heart though...

West Ham Last raced at Custom House in 1971! the last meeting was in 1972 West Ham Bombers, formerly Romford! I used to watch Romford at brooklands but never even thought of watching the Bombers at West Ham!

all very sad :-( :-( :-( :-( see also http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forum/view...opic.php?t=5400

Guest maddriver

Don't know if this will help but there's some West Ham footage on some of the Aces of Yesteryears tapes, from Nicol video's..