British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sportsnut

10th Year Pre Cardiff Entertainment

And due to the fact that Lora has seen Lauren nude...

Lora where are you? Next time I see you we're going to have to have another one of those 'Lora's phone pics' sessions. :lol::P

Race ya

My money is on you at whatever the odds. :lol::P

Bit of a worry-Jedward playing Christchurch Park Ipswich on the Friday :blink: Hope they don't cadge a lift on the Ipswich supporters club coach to play a freebie at Cardiff. :o

Jedward at Ipswich Fri 9th

Edited by Nevs

Bit of a worry-Jedward playing Christchurch Park Ipswich on the Friday :blink: Hope they don't cadge a lift on the Ipswich supporters club coach to play a freebie at Cardiff. :o

Jedward at Ipswich Fri 9th

The Supporters Club are running as many coaches as needed, so shouldn't be a problem to fit Jedward in for you :lol:

Edited by 1stbendbunching

My money is on you at whatever the odds. :lol::P

About 25/1, as SCB will have SB pulling his hoodie strings. Whereas I'll be stuck with Casanova Keeble, who'll probably be draped around some coat stand telling it that it's ** are huge :rolleyes:

About 25/1, as SCB will have SB pulling his hoodie strings. Whereas I'll be stuck with Casanova Keeble, who'll probably be draped around some coat stand telling it that it's ** are huge rolleyes.gif

Thanks! I can think of better peoples "hood strings" to pull on my birthday weekend! blink.gif

The pub it is then!rolleyes.gif

If that's true, then I'm another one staying in the pub for as long as possible :blink:

Thanks! I can think of better peoples "hood strings" to pull on my birthday weekend! blink.gif

You never even crossed my mind :blink:

I heard Led Zeppelin were reforming especially for the event......either that or Kajagoogoo I always get those two mixed up.

You never even crossed my mind blink.gif

There's only 1 SB cool.gif (sorry Silver Bee and Sussex Bulldog icon_smile_tongue.gif )

Sussex Bulldog

He never crossed my mind either :P

From Speedwaygp.com today:

The Royal Navy will invade the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff on July 10, after agreeing a deal to sponsor the FIM British Grand Prix.

Some of Britain’s finest will play an integral role at the three-hour spectacular with a Field Gun Run and the Royal Marines Commando Display forming part of the 10th anniversary event’s entertainment.

The Royal Navy will use the Grand Prix to raise awareness of the work the Navy and Royal Marines are involved in around the world.

Paul Bellamy, Managing Director of series promoters BSI Speedway, said: “We are delighted to welcome the Royal Navy on-board as a sponsor of the FIM British Speedway Grand Prix.

“They have been a licensing client of IMG for a number of years and we see this as a great way to broaden this existing relationship.

“Commander Steve Pearson attended the Grand Prix last year and we are very pleased that, under his guidance, the Navy has chosen to partner with us in this way.

“I'm sure our audience will be thrilled to watch the spectacular displays the Navy excels at.”

Commander Pearson is delighted the Navy will get the chance to crank up the atmosphere in the Millennium Stadium before the world’s biggest speedway event gets underway.

He said: “Having seen the Grand Prix in Cardiff last year, we feel it is a great event to be associated with.

“The atmosphere was electric and passionate, and we hope the display by the Field Gun Crews and the Royal Marines will excite and entertain the thousands of fans before the meeting, creating the same atmosphere before this year’s anniversary event.

“Our messages about service careers “Life without limits” and “State of Mind”, encapsulated in our display teams, has a real read across to speedway which is all about skill, discipline and bravery from the first heat to the last.

“We are all very much looking forward to the event and seeing the riders in action out on the track.”

Always thought a team of skydivers would look good coming through the roof at Cardiff!! Any Chance??

Great to see Royal Navy getting involved...hope it doesn't drag on like those heliospheres last year. Thay were good but went on for too long.

Is there a music act aswell??

Gonna sneak up the Taff in a 'Boomer' and loose off a couple of missiles instead of fireworks.