British Speedway Forum
iNikeAguero

Peterborough V Coventry 20/09/10

Surely if Panthers gate and get to the first corner in front it doesnt matter what the track is like being there home circuit?!

TREVORS COMMENTS concerning next mondays track todays e.t

our track team -who are just about the best in the country-will be given clear instructions to make it as deep and grippy as they possibly can and will continue to work on it throughout the meeting to ensure it doesn't go slick.track curator dean wyers and helpers will do their bit and we need the riders to do theirs

What will really be funny is if the Panthers keep gating & the Bees then use the grippy track to pass them ... what an own goal that would be :lol:

And I think Bomber,KK,Eddie,Lewis,Ben & Pawlicki would LOVE a grippy track B)

Perhaps he's saying it will be deep and grippy but in actual fact he may make it slick on the day to catch the Bees out?

Would have thought a slick track would suit the panthers better ? Can't see tarts like Troy and Kenny likeing that much blink.gif got to be a bluff to catch Cov out .

This is the bees place in the final to lose.

As long as we come through tomorrow's meeting unscathed then I'm confident that with the correct use of tacticals (if needed) that we will be able to hold onto 14

Would have thought a slick track would suit the panthers better ? Can't see tarts like Troy and Kenny likeing that much blink.gif got to be a bluff to catch Cov out .

You have that special gift of a way with words don't you Orion :lol:

Perhaps he's saying it will be deep and grippy but in actual fact he may make it slick on the day to catch the Bees out?

Treble bluffing is the order of the day... same with Matt 'Hair' Ford on Sky talking up how he would have preferred to go to Coventry rather than Monmore - after the match!

Expect a slick track on Monday...

Expect a slick track on Monday...

Yes I agree ;) and some fine gating from the Panthers septet.. B)

Pity we never managed to get Buckowski back at reserve - he would have cleaned up at the Showground with a 17+ return from 7 rides! :)

Edited by flyin rocket

Surely if Panthers gate and get to the first corner in front it doesnt matter what the track is like being there home circuit?!

Exactly!

Luckily for Panthers they have a meeting on Friday to get themselves really sorted. The weather is fine this week so they will get that practice.

:o I don't know which weather forecast you have been looking at but it's certainly not 'fine' here in Leicester. It's been really cold and grey for a few days now, raining on and off, like it is doing now. Perhaps you're just looking at the weather down in sunny Dorset? Some of us aren't so fortunate. :D

Can't see the track being slick at all for the meeting.

The track was lovely and deep and grippy at the start of the season and the team were flying, Norbert and Mat both seem more comfortable in the deep dirt and Buzz can beat anyone round the showground with a bit of dirt down.

Making the track deep and scary will definately improve the Panthers chances, Harris will probably be the only one who will really benefit from the extra dirt, Previously Kasprzak has looked rubbish when the heavy dirt goes down and most Poles struggle at the Showground with heavy dirt so I can't see Pawlicki being as all-conquering as the Coventry fans seem to think he is.

with all the gating tarts in the pboro i expect to see bricks already visable from heat 1, you could see pboro and poole shinning from space, two massive O's like a big owl

Edited by philfromcov

with all the gating tarts in the pboro i expect to see bricks already visable from heat 1, you could see pboro and poole shinning from space, two massive O's like a big owl

Please post in english no one can understand this

philfromcov is suggesting that both the Poole and Peterborough tracks will be so slick that one would be able to view them from space, appearing like the eyes of an owl on the face of planet Earth wink.gif

philfromcov is suggesting that both the Poole and Peterborough tracks will be so slick that one would be able to view them from space, appearing like the eyes of an owl on the face of planet Earth wink.gif

Ok thanks must be something his wife put in his dinner monday night