British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SteveEvans

American Touring Team Final Schedule

We fly out midnight Sunday UK time, hit London at 11am Monday. Our race schedule is as follows;

6th October noon - practice at Stoke

7th October - Sheffield *

8th October - Plymouth

10th October - Newcastle

11th October - Belle Vue (+ Rider of the Night 2nd Half)

14th October - Ipswich*

15th October - lakeside (6:30pm start, preceding London Riders Championship)

Due to the NLRC / 4TT being rained off the recently arranged Rye House fixture has been cancelled. We will be at Rye House next time.

The races marked * are at PL level and will feature 9 man teams with Ryan Fisher, Chris Kerr and Ricky Wells in the Touring Team.

Our riders are looking forward to bringing you another great 2 weeks of show!

We fly out midnight Sunday UK time, hit London at 11am Monday. Our race schedule is as follows;

6th October noon - practice at Stoke

7th October - Sheffield *

8th October - Plymouth

10th October - Newcastle

11th October - Belle Vue (+ Rider of the Night 2nd Half)

14th October - Ipswich*

15th October - lakeside (6:30pm start, preceding London Riders Championship)

Due to the NLRC / 4TT being rained off the recently arranged Rye House fixture has been cancelled. We will be at Rye House next time.

The races marked * are at PL level and will feature 9 man teams with Ryan Fisher, Chris Kerr and Ricky Wells in the Touring Team.

Our riders are looking forward to bringing you another great 2 weeks of show!

and the back room team are looking forward to meeting you all.

Well most of you!!!!

You bring the hersheys and I'll bring the cadburysbiggrin.gif

With Newcastle getting a double header we are now postponed on the 10th - the 17th is possible. Stay tuned.

So will wee see the USA team watching at Poole tomorrow night?

Sandie will represent us. Would love to see the final, its poised to be a nailbiter but we land 11am and have a very busy Tuesday so we need to catch up on rest.

Welcome to the UK. We're very much looking forward to you boys entertaining us again.

Shame no Newcastle on 10th Oct now. Maybe Weymouth could be a possibility on your way back from Plymouth?

Sandie will represent us. Would love to see the final, its poised to be a nailbiter but we land 11am and have a very busy Tuesday so we need to catch up on rest.

No you wouldnt!!!wink.gif

But hopefully I will get to rub it in over the next two weeks!icon_lol.gif

hi how come it says in saturdays stoke programme that they are raceing wednesday night

we have a planned practice tomorrow (Wednesday) but a Stoke meeting wasnt on the original itinerary. But stranger things have happened - but certainly not this Wednesday night!

Steve, it's all gone a bit quiet! You boys recovering from jet lag? Great news that you'll be at Weymouth. I'm guessing none of the boys have ridden there before? Congratulations to Bryce Starks for winning a race at what must have seemed a massive Sheffield track. I reckon the boys will win a few more at Plymouth tonight.

Edited by Storming Norman

Steve is having internet problems and says there's only so many Big Macs a boy can eat!!!

I cant really comment on the racing last night as I didn't get to see much, to busy selling to those wonderful Sheffield fans who wanted to buy lots to support the boys.

We started the day with a trip to Buxton for some practice and then over to a slightly bigger track at Sheffield!

An emotional start to the evening as this was a meeting to celebrate the life of Kelly Moran and with family and friends there Kelly's ashes were scattered along the start line.

Not a big points haul last night but the boys seemed to sort the track out quite well but Robbie (I think it was) suffered bike problems and hopefully will get it all sorted by today.

So Plymouth here we come, where I hope the boys will enjoy a lot more.

Tyson and Eddie (and probably Shawn McConnell) have ridden here before so hopefully will perform well. I hope that Eddie's fan club are there again tonight!

And then on to Weymouth the following day.

Make sure the sun shines down south please and see you all there.