British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
I HATE THE RAIN

King's Lynn 2011

I don't really see Eklof coming back into the Stars team after he sort of dropped us in it this year... Would the management actually trust that it wouldnt happen again?

Thats the thing isn't it, from my point of view I would be worrying he would drop us in the do-do again :lol:

if Lambert isnt in the Stars plans for 2011 id be amazed! would probably double his current average.

if the Chapmans decide not to have Simon next year, i would grab at the chance to have him back at Owlerton :approve:

if Lambert isnt in the Stars plans for 2011 id be amazed! would probably double his current average.

if the Chapmans decide not to have Simon next year, i would grab at the chance to have him back at Owlerton :approve:

I guess it depends on which Lambert turns up. For sure he was flying, judging by his scores, at the end of the season. However on the flip side he also got the sack from Scunny and also acheived a 3 plus average for a reason.

Cannot see Alex Davies coming to Lynn as predicted by a couple, he is a Newport Asset and can't imagine them not using him next year

Also quoting from "Your 2011 Team" thread I think

1. K. Doolan

2. L. Bjerre

3. K. Smith or C. Schramm

4. C. Kerr

5. T. Topinka

6. S. Lambert

7. A. Roynon

42.43 (or 42.47 with Schramm) inc 2.5% reduction for Lambo and Royno,

But to be honest wouldn't be surprised to see any of the following in the 2011 side: T. Poole, A. Novaratil, J. Gravesen, J. Oliver, D. Mallett or L. Eklof

Edited by justspeedway

Cannot see Alex Davies coming to Lynn as predicted by a couple, he is a Newport Asset and can't imagine them not using him next year

Also quoting from "Your 2011 Team" thread I think

1. K. Doolan

2. L. Bjerre

3. K. Smith or C. Schramm

4. C. Kerr

5. T. Topinka

6. S. Lambert

7. A. Roynon

42.43 (or 42.47 with Schramm) inc 2.5% reduction for Lambo and Royno,

But to be honest wouldn't be surprised to see any of the following in the 2011 side: T. Poole, A. Novaratil, J. Gravesen, J. Oliver, D. Mallett or L. Eklof

i would be very surprised if we got chris kerr, especially if he is still on 5 . something.Surely brum will want him back at that?Be a good signing if not.If it fits, would like to see something like doolan, tt, royno,lasse, schrammy,kozza, darren(Or lambo if darrens average wont fit)MAybe linus instead of kozza, but as stated earlier, can he be relied on, or was there an agreement to let him go home this season after 11 meetings with a view to the coming one if they knew he was going anyway?

Dooly, Tom, Adam and Lasse are certs. I think Kozza could do with a year away so bringing back Schrammy or Sanchez is fairly certain - both would help beef up the team away from home.

Wouldn't like to pick the final 2 - most of the obvious choices have already been mentioned, but would think Poole, Davies, Kerr are unlikely as we wouldn't get them away from their current teams. J Lo would be a risk after his big accident then year out. Eklof with the right head on would be a good choice, but would also be a risk. Not sure what average Christian Henry is on, but he ought to be a consideration as well if he is still riding? Maybe even Millsy on decent equipment...

Edited by kelvinht

i think lynn team for next year will be

1.k doolan

2.c kerr

3.c scrhamm

4.l bjerre

5.t topinka

6.a roynon

7.d mallett

all lynn assets apart from kerr but think he will ride well in that team

T.Poole is Peterborough owned and lives there, so Stoke would not have much say where he rides its down to the rider and owning club and im sure he will get lots of offers, and C.Kerr is Wolverhampton owned so again down to the owning club and rider (not so much Birmingham), yes they are unlikely but still possibilities. Henry would be a big risk imo maybe if he got his average reduced by a big margin he might be an option, but I think Buster and Rob will feel extremely unhappy regarding this season and will do everything possible to field the strongest team possible, they will want trophies and will want very little risk.

Not team related, but just read on the EDP site that World Team Cup is back at the NA again next season.... :)

Notes to myself...get there earier this time (to avoid traffic queues) and remember where car is in the car park! :lol:

i think lynn team for next year will be

1.k doolan

2.c kerr

3.c scrhamm

4.l bjerre

5.t topinka

6.a roynon

7.d mallett

all lynn assets apart from kerr but think he will ride well in that team

Quite a good team but I think that this would be over the limit based on the October averages. Darren Mallett is likely to miss out because Simon Lambert has a lower average that would fit several of the previous suggestions posted. Also Emiliano Sanchez has too high an average to fit most ideas.

When is the annual promoters conference?

i'd guess it's simons choice rather than mr.chapmans :shock:

Think this team might attract some interest

Kevein Doolan 8.98

Chris Kerr 5.47

Claus Vissing 6.16

Lasse Bjerre 7.00

Tom Topinka 7.61

Simon Lambert 3.27

Adam Roynon 3.85

Total 42.34 including reductions for Lambo and Adam

Doolan 8.98

Bjerre 7.00 ass

Sanchez 6.64

Gravesen 4.10

Topinka 7.61

Roynon 3.95

Mallet 3.90

TOTAL 42.18

Edited by Fudge

Doolan 8.98

Bjerre 7.00 ass

Sanchez 6.64

Gravesen 4.10

Topinka 7.61

Roynon 3.95

Mallet 3.90

TOTAL 42.18

No thanks, cant see us winning anything with 3 reserves!