British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
scotty

Wildcards At Cardiff

Thats just what it sounds like Shazzy cos we have Pammie and young Miss BTL!

:clown

To me it seems to be an obvious opportunity to give some GP experience to possible future contenders. It has to be David Howe and Simon Stead in my opinion as our top 'juniors'. These riders need experience at this level to bring them on and it would be interesting to see how they cope. To be honest I think they would still be a way behind, but it would be invaluable for them and auger well for the future.

I fully agree with you Grachan. They got it right last year with Lee Richardson giving him a chance to experience it at first hand before qualifying in his own right this year, who knows it could be the same for Steady!

No-one else stands out as a wildcard for me really as I dont think its right to put in an experienced rider who will not ride at that level in the future. Being a way behind for the youngsters isn't what matters-its what they get the chance to learn for the future

20,000 cheering Scots, 10,000 Welsh and 13,000 English fans.

Did you make these figures up Jo or are these right :?: (purely out of interest)

Might have :D but as Lioness says, it seems more with Pammie about. She can make more noise that 35,000 Aussies :D:shock:;)

Thought so, there is no way on this earth 20,000 Scots would part with their money to come south :P (oh well with that comment I will no doubt be meeting a lot of Scots @ Cardiff this year ;) , but I bet it's not when it's their round :lol:;)

Thought so, there is no way on this earth 20,000 Scots would part with their money to come south   :P  (oh well with that comment I will no doubt be meeting a lot of Scots @ Cardiff this year ;) , but I bet it's not when it's their round   :lol:  ;)

And for any Scots who don't recognise her - Shazzy will be the one with an IOU jammed up her a.... ;-) :clown

lol I love you all really xx seriously though I can remember the names of the people I met, but the only person I think I would recognise would be Krissie :!: I take it @ Cardiff we are wearing our forum items :?: I just love my fleece and looking for a clever person to sew "Shazzybird" around the emblem, hopefully this will be done by June :!: That way the Scots will know who they have to buy a drink for to prove they are not tight ;)

Right off to find the bunker (quickly) :!: :!: :!: ;);) :!: :!: :!:

Kevin! Don't worry about any of us recognising Shazzy :D Some of us have met her and remember her well :P Her card is marked ;)

Apart from that the white stilletto's, big hoop earrings and fishnet tights give her away..... :twisted: :lol:

Lioness I leave the white stilletoes for the Essex gals' ;) (no offence meant there to any girl from Essex) am closer to France than I am to Essex, keep a look out for a girl in Cardiff with Onions on a string round her neck :!: ;) got the earrings right though ;)

Stuart Robson should be the wild card - come on lets face it he's better than David Howe and Garry Stead