British Speedway Forum
tanya

New Year Classic - Newport

Re the PA system, I mentioned to Main Man last season that it was poor and he promised to look into it, so based on sunday I don't hold out hope for there to be an improvement.

As quoted elsewhere Mike Manning is due to use his expertise and check the system over.

Certain people may of came all the way from Eastbourne to watch Bridger ride as hes recently re-signed for them. To come all that way to discover he is riding a 20 year old bike and messing about is not on.

If I'd travelled half way up the country to watch Leigh Lanham and he was riding a 20 year old bike and basically taking the mick, I wouldn't be very happy and I should imagine 90& of this forum would feel the same.

And thats the way Bridger is. After reading this im very glad we didn't sign him, and going back to Eastie thats the way his career is going to go. he has the abillity to be one of the top riders in this country, never mind Brit, With his care free attitude nobody except the Budgies will touch him with a 50 foot barge pole, the lads a total idiot. Once his career is over i hope he takes a long look at himself and say, what have i done with my career, you can all spell it as you wish!!

And thats the way Bridger is. With his care free attitude the lad's a total idiot.

Sounds like he'd fit in well DownUnder, cuz.