British Speedway Forum
covlad459

Coventry 99 % Certain To Be In Elite Next Season Acording To Sandu

Along with Pratt and Roscoe, which BANANAMAN is too lazy to read in a previous post.

Wonder how many times the Coventry apologists will want to revisit what's known, trying to look for an upperhand.

Keep digging. :D

Ah, peace at last, were back to the original Discusion, COVENTRY, Perhaps they all took turns to go out and make phone calls! But ang on, they never came back, must have been a bloody L O N G phone call!!! :unsure::blink: so where did the go? For an Indian, Chinese Mc Donalds? Or did they just have the hump, because things didn't fall their way?? Answers on a postcard!! ;)

Some people find taking someones word at face value easier than others, personally I will be happy when the first week in January comes to an end and we finally get to hear what is happening. Whatever that happens to be.

Regards, Martin

Believe me when I say as KL fans we know how it feels to be without a club to support, and I hope and pray that both Bees and Panthers fans aren't in that position come January

Along with Pratt and Roscoe, which BANANAMAN is too lazy to read in a previous post.

Wonder how many times the Coventry apologists will want to revisit what's known, trying to look for an upperhand.

Keep digging. :D

Sorry i am new , just finding my way around here ,not lazy but i only have a little time i can spare due to the nature of my work .I Really do find it interesting that people can live on here & invent & wind each other up to get a reaction ..ITS BRILLIANT !!!

Sorry i am new , just finding my way around here ,not lazy but i only have a little time i can spare due to the nature of my work .I Really do find it interesting that people can live on here & invent & wind each other up to get a reaction ..ITS BRILLIANT !!!

Sorry to make the comment then BANANAMAN. Welcome to the madhouse. :D

.......Steve Shovlar......

Off on Thursday. All packed and now looking forward to a nice holiday in the sun with my family....

You must have very lenient schools in Dorset as that's twice you've taken your daughter away during term time in the last couple of months. :wink:

And for your information I would welcome Coventry and Peterborrough back no problem, as long as its under the same rules of the other 8 EL clubs.

Oh I'm sure it will be the same rules as the other 8 clubs. :lol:

.....Tsunami.....

That's not nice. :neutral: Perhaps you were too lazy to check that Bananaman only joined last month and has todate made just 39 posts. Can't say I blame him if he hasn't read all the posts in this thread. :lol:

Edited by Gemini

Yeah, that confused me, too. Like they'll have different rules for Coventry & Peterborough? :blink:

Yeah, that confused me, too. Like they'll have different rules for Coventry & Peterborough? :blink:

Peterbourgh have already said they are not running due to costs, people are still banging on about them!!

Peterbourgh have already said they are not running due to costs, people are still banging on about them!!

mike they hope to be re-admitted the same as coventry

No they said they would not run under the present rules as they would lose more money .....if the rules change then they may well want to run .

You must have very lenient schools in Dorset as that's twice you've taken your daughter away during term time in the last couple of months. :wink:

That's not nice. :neutral: Perhaps you were too lazy to check that Bananaman only joined last month and has todate made just 39 posts. Can't say I blame him if he hasn't read all the posts in this thread. :lol:

Perhaps you should have read my above post before yours. :D

mike they hope to be re-admitted the same as coventry

Lets hope they do mate, Peterbourghs track is one of the best in the country. Hows things?

Perhaps you should have read my above post before yours. :D

Perhaps I'd only got as far as your original post and was busy typing a reply thinking what a nasty person you were to answer a newcomer in that manner. :P

No 2010 season review this Xmas on Sky, so the damage is already being done!! Super League got one instead to fill the TX slot that would've ran with the Speedway season review.

:wink:

New Years Eve 7pm. Sky Sports 2 and probably repeated at other times.

Perhaps I'd only got as far as your original post and was busy typing a reply thinking what a nasty person you were to answer a newcomer in that manner. :P

Its his usual condescending tone,most of his posts have that smug undertone to them.Im convinced he is a Health & Safety officer or something similar.

Another Shovlar but least this one apologises I suppose

Its his usual condescending tone,most of his posts have that smug undertone to them.Im convinced he is a Health & Safety officer or something similar.

Another Shovlar but least this one apologises I suppose

Well you have to don't you. :o It's rules isn't it. :D