British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Fen Tigers Return

Fen Tigers legend Robert Henry is returning to Mildenhall as the club's new team manager (see official site for full details)

It will be an honour to work with Mr Mildenhall Speedway- THE legend of West Row.

Just seen in the Speedway Star concessions for students is only up to the age of 22, and remains at the price of £10 with a free programme. Can someone confirm if this is correct? There are students older than 22... I presume production of a valid student id, eg NUS Card, would be sufficient regardless of age?

Just seen in the Speedway Star concessions for students is only up to the age of 22, and remains at the price of £10 with a free programme. Can someone confirm if this is correct? There are students older than 22... I presume production of a valid student id, eg NUS Card, would be sufficient regardless of age?

That's a bit of a cheek... I'm over 60 and I have a valid NUS card. I'm also under 65 and at some tracks, I wouldn't get an OAP concession - even though I'm a pensioner - which I think is a bit sexist - surely they realise there are female supporters of any age.

Edited by scribbler

Fen Tigers legend Robert Henry is returning to Mildenhall as the club's new team manager (see official site for full details)

It will be an honour to work with Mr Mildenhall Speedway- THE legend of West Row.

Could not agree more well put :cheers: I well remember Roberts riding days and the great atmosphere there was at west row :drink: The coming season will be one to be remembered also I hope and the old atmosphere will be back with an exciting team :party: