British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
steve povey

Nathan Greaves

Lets hope the BSPA do splash out , but i wouldn't hold your breath!! Sadly it seems in this country we do not support our yuth ridres lie say in Denmark or Germany. As you rightly say alittle sky money could help hugely.

Robert Lambert has made the transition from the 250cc to the 500cc, he is only 13 and Boy he is FAST :-)

Saw him at Sheffield a few months back and also at Rye House the other week. I can't believe a boy at such a young age can ride a 500cc bike with such ease and no errors, he is full throttle for all 4 laps.

The BSPA are only interested in lining there own pockets with the sky money. :-( They Dont Give A Dam about the up and coming youth, and all they do is moan that there is'nt any GOOD BRITISH TALANT

So come on BSPA go to SPECKSAVERS because believe me Robert an Nathan Deserve Success 2 Future World Champions in the making

Release some of that padding from your back pockets and give it to these 2 lads :-)

Robert Lambert has made the transition from the 250cc to the 500cc, he is only 13 and Boy he is FAST :-)

Saw him at Sheffield a few months back and also at Rye House the other week. I can't believe a boy at such a young age can ride a 500cc bike with such ease and no errors, he is full throttle for all 4 laps.

The BSPA are only interested in lining there own pockets with the sky money. :-( They Dont Give A Dam about the up and coming youth, and all they do is moan that there is'nt any GOOD BRITISH TALANT

So come on BSPA go to SPECKSAVERS because believe me Robert an Nathan Deserve Success 2 Future World Champions in the making

Release some of that padding from your back pockets and give it to these 2 lads :-)

Well Said, couldnt agree with you more :cheers:

it would be nice if they put up a brand new 500cc bike as a prize for the british championship. 2 chances fat chance and no chance.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice one couldn't agree more.How about riding for abrand new 500cc bike as the prize for winning the championship, they can afford it.

Lets hope the BSPA do splash out , but i wouldn't hold your breath!! Sadly it seems in this country we do not support our yuth ridres lie say in Denmark or Germany. As you rightly say alittle sky money could help hugely.

The BSPA would rather spend money on legal fees than the youth riders in this country.They F useless.

Nice one couldn't agree more.How about riding for abrand new 500cc bike as the prize for winning the championship, they can afford it.

Think last year all they got was a trophey to SHARE!!!! Between 500cc, 250cc, an 125cc Class

SCB gave them a cheque for £180 thats if you done all the rounds!!!!!

Previous year 500cc Winner got a New Race Suit 250cc Winner got a New set of Bike Covers

Pathetic really isnt it

So you have No Chance on getting a New 500 Engine :-( Unless you would like to buy one an donate :-)

Think last year all they got was a trophey to SHARE!!!! Between 500cc, 250cc, an 125cc Class

Previous year 500cc Winner got a New Race Suit 250cc Winner got a New set of Bike Covers

Pathetic really isnt it

So you have No Chance on getting a New 500 Engine :-( Unless you would like to buy one an donate :-)

When i win the lottery.!!

Pathetic really isnt it

All they got this year was a voucher for some oil. PATHETIC>

Surely the prizes should be getting better every year not worse!

Surely the prizes should be getting better every year not worse!

Off course they should Matt . Don't the powers at be want to encourage our riders of tommorrow. We have plenty of talent out there but its SO expensive. So give the young riders an incentive.