British Speedway Forum
Ghostwalker

Swedish 2021 Season (info on 1st page with signings, rules and etc).

1 hour ago, PHILIPRISING said:

A request of Ghostwalker... can you keep us appraised of the 'top' riders not signed by Swedish clubs for 2019?

Vaculik, Laguta x2, Milik, Kolodziej, KK, Hans Andersen, Zagar, Pawlicki x2, Drabik, Miedzinsk,  Madsen, Emil, 

18 Spots remain. I imagine Lejonen to get one of these guys and Masarna(but they are on tight budget), But think a few might be left out. 

35 minutes ago, poolebolton said:

Vaculik, Laguta x2, Milik, Kolodziej, KK, Hans Andersen, Zagar, Pawlicki x2, Drabik, Miedzinsk,  Madsen, Emil, 

Does that indicate that Gregori has served his penalty and riding again 2019 ???????????

6 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Does that indicate that Gregori has served his penalty and riding again 2019 ???????????

Well he is back in May and Sweden starts around then. I imagine cant sign him until ban is over but moment ban ends he can be signed. 

1 hour ago, poolebolton said:

18 Spots remain. I imagine Lejonen to get one of these guys and Masarna(but they are on tight budget), But think a few might be left out. 

THANKS ... lot of guys relying on Poland for the bulk of their racing income

27 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

THANKS ... lot of guys relying on Poland for the bulk of their racing income

Take into account Sundstrom, THJ and Nillson are guaranteed spots because no way those guys miss out its 15. 

No automatic alt text available.This picture from Lejonen official Facebook suggests that they will get another big number 1. I think it will be Laguta due to averages or Madsen. 

3 hours ago, severnsider said:

KK to Lejonen according to Sportowe Fakty 

1,385- polen.png Krzysztof Kasprzak 

And according to website he will be number 1 

Kacper G signs for Dackarna but he is on a 0.500 average so doesn't count towards the 8. Good signing could be a bit of a joker through the season.