British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bamber

Glasgow Junior Meeting Today

Anyone know if glasgow ran today cant find any results on here??

Bamber it did go ahead, James McBain won it. I am waiting to get my computer fixed and I will put a copy of the scorecard up

Bamber it did go ahead, James McBain won it. I am waiting to get my computer fixed and I will put a copy of the scorecard up

Thanks for the info..just asking out of interest

Congratulations to Glasgow on running a Junior meeting,...We need some more up-and-coming Scots to fill the gaps and get us back onto the International stage..

• Like 1

Ooops I never did put a link up to the scorecard. If you still want it bamber its at http://www.glasgowspeedway.com/meetings/scorecards/October/30%20Heathersfield.htm

Colin Mackie works hard Haggis to try and get the junior meeting to run every year but its not easy. There arent a lot of juniors up here with no training track facilities and not all can afford to travel up. I believe with it being so late on this year as well it caused even more problems