British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
montie

Scunthorpe Saints 2012,

Great news that the mighty Saints are entering the NL for 2012,on a two year plan again,With Birks and Richie Worrall moving to pastures new a new look team will emerge im sure

How about.....

1 Steve Worrall/Gary Irving

2 ,Adam Wrathall

3 Stefan Nielson

4 Oliver Greenwood

5 new young asset who signed :wink:

6 .........rookie

7..........rookie

W ith a few Bank Holiday meeting as guess Gary will be riding for the comets so wether he can make it i dont no

Big years for Adam Wrathall and also Stefan Nielson,he a good kid and hope to see him step up this year and continue the huge progress he made last year

NL CHAMPS 2013.???WHY NOT!! :drink:

Edited by montie

Glad we seem to be retaining an out an out NL No.1 asset

Edited by duffyscouse

I hear two loads of shale secured the transfer of the new asset he looked smooth being first out on sundays wet track :drink:

• Like 1

Stefan Nielsen is a must have for me - he should be able to step up to the next level in 2012 - his progress in 2011 was the highlight for me

• Like 1

Who is it then,or is it another secret.?????any thoughts on names for the rookies....

Probably another Youngster I would have thought...

• Like 1

Probably another Youngster I would have thought...

Definitely another Youngster!!

My Team would be

1. Gary Irving (hopefully will be No1 all season allowing us a choice of guests on bank holidays. there is 3 others i canthink of!!)

2. Adam Wrathall (could be his breakthrough year and has been looking very fast on his new bike this winter)

3. Stefan. Also seems faster and smother this winter.

4. Oliver greenwood. Ideally would be at reserve but liekyl to be the strongest of the 3pters so likely to be in main body

5. Our new signing and if he improves like his potential showed a few years ago should be pushing for Number 1 by end of season

6. Sam woods/Connor Dwer/Jordan tyrer - fresh 3pt rider with second half experience from midlan league/denmark(sam)

7. Raw rookie lets call him the "desparate lightbulb" I wont name him but having seen him in his short time looks like he could have big potential and would love to see him in the team

With the crop of 3pters would also allow us to have a number 8 and taken them to every meeting and potential let them share the rides to get more experience and more riders come through

By the end of the year I would hope adam/stefan /new signing all to be pushing for guest bookings in the prem.

• Like 1

Who is it then,or is it another secret.?????any thoughts on names for the rookies....

How can it be a secret loads of people know :drink:

How can it be a secret loads of people know :drink:

is it a secret about the veteran speedway rider whos donating a seated stand :t:

Edited by montie

Gosh this thread has excited me (Haven't been able to get down to practice).....Things looking good for the Saints......I like the look of your team bullet-some good youngsters whos names I recognise and I think is well capable of making the grade with plenty of practice and encouragement from the Scunny crew of helpers.

Stefan Nielsen is a must have for me - he should be able to step up to the next level in 2012 - his progress in 2011 was the highlight for me

Agreed Duffy,big year for him stepping up i think

is it a secret about the veteran speedway rider whos donating a seated stand :t:

No secret build it and he will come :rofl:

Well the cats out the bag in the speedway star about our new Youngster being Tom Young being signed from newport on a full transfer. A couple of years ago at the U-19 at scunny showed huge potential but seems to have stalled a bit the last couple of years but think if he gets going here could be a heat leader by the end of the year. Welcome to the saints Tom

Edited by The Scunthorpe bullet

Definitely another Youngster!!

My Team would be

1. Gary Irving (hopefully will be No1 all season allowing us a choice of guests on bank holidays. there is 3 others i canthink of!!)

2. Adam Wrathall (could be his breakthrough year and has been looking very fast on his new bike this winter)

3. Stefan. Also seems faster and smother this winter.

4. Oliver greenwood. Ideally would be at reserve but liekyl to be the strongest of the 3pters so likely to be in main body

5. Our new signing and if he improves like his potential showed a few years ago should be pushing for Number 1 by end of season

6. Sam woods/Connor Dwer/Jordan tyrer - fresh 3pt rider with second half experience from midlan league/denmark(sam)

7. Raw rookie lets call him the "desparate lightbulb" I wont name him but having seen him in his short time looks like he could have big potential and would love to see him in the team

With the crop of 3pters would also allow us to have a number 8 and taken them to every meeting and potential let them share the rides to get more experience and more riders come through

By the end of the year I would hope adam/stefan /new signing all to be pushing for guest bookings in the prem.

Oh well will talk to myself in this thread

Looks like my eye for talent is good with the news of desparate lightbulb signing in this weeks speedway star (desparate DAN. One of the biggest manufatures of lightbulbs PHILLIPS)

Thats 4 out of my list of 7 signed up