British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
iris123

World U21 Semi- Finals

It might help to highlight that point if you can explain what it is that the PZM do for the Polish youngsters, as a point of comparison to what the BSPA "don't" do.

Unless you were reading my post in some parallel universe you may notice on re reading that I never said anything at all about the PZM helping the Polish youngsters as I have no idea what PZM do for their young upandcoming starlets.

All I said was that the BSPA won't help Worrall to the extent he needs, if at all. :D

semifinal of European individual junior championship

Live video stream from Chervonograd 09/06/12 13:30 CET

http://speedway.cher...om/trek-v-efiri (now it is record from previous year meeting)

Text online table for this meeting: http://speedway.cher...iunioriv-onlain (F5 for updates)

Hope that now everything will be ok, because my friends (not I :) ) will do this job

Looks interesting. Hopefully the stream will last longer than heat 4 this time. I like Tarasenko and be interesting to see Castagna's kid.

Edited by pandorum

Pity as it looks a lovely day for speedway but the stream has no sound from the track ,a stupid woman saying this is a demonstration of u stream producer every 30 seconds along with a massive watermark for u stream and also an advert for the BBC spoiling the action.

Also no Vadim Tarasenko :sad:

Sorted for heat 5 :)

Edited by pandorum

The interval attraction of synchronised flag waving was pretty inept and the racing itself pretty dire stuff to watch.

Some really hairy moments and lucky no one got hurt mostly due to the riders being strung out so badly.

The only things of interest were Kacper Gomolski who actually looked like a speedway rider and whether or not Evgen Kravchuk's bike was going to explode at the start :rofl: