British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GregM

Torun Tickets

Need some help.

I have followed the link on the speedwaygb website to purchase tickets for Torun, however when I enter the website, there is no link for purchasing tickets, only seating plan and ticket prices.

Any help would be great.

Need some help.

I have followed the link on the speedwaygb website to purchase tickets for Torun, however when I enter the website, there is no link for purchasing tickets, only seating plan and ticket prices.

Any help would be great.

Go to https://unibax.kupbilety.pl/index.dhtml

You need to set up an account,username,password and ID(Passport number preferably).Hope this helps.

I,ve registered on the website, but have not had confirmation e mail to be able to proceed with booking . How long does this normally take?

I,ve registered on the website, but have not had confirmation e mail to be able to proceed with booking . How long does this normally take?

Check your junk folder. I get emails from Torun themselves and they go into my junk! As far as I am aware when I signed up a few years ago it was pretty insant as is most of these sign up processes.