British Speedway Forum
hasta la vista

Speedway Betting 2013

Kings Lynn look as Good as Poole and Swindon so the 8-1 looks great value . Had £100 on at that price and i doubt it will stay long,and i will be shocked if the others bookies go higher when they price the league up .

Of the others Poole look to far to short at 2-1 and Eastie might sneak a play off place at long odds .

Edited by orion

With Kings Lynn I think you have big question marks over the form of Schlein, Klindt and Stead from last season. If they don't fire NKI can't do it all on his own.

Aren't Poole likely to make any necessary changes during the season to get their title back?!

Edited by hasta la vista

each way money for top 2 indicates Swindon or Poole.... swindon are questionable at reserve, Poole have more questions than Swindon, Kings Lynn on paper look like the only team that could potentially upset the apple cart but it depends as said above if they all fire, if they do they are dangerous, so i've put tonight £125 each way on Kings Lynn to make the top 2 - I believe the people who have the questions will want to prove a point... lets see

I think Lynn have the title wrapped up based on current 1-7s. We still dont know that Batch is going to be at Swindon and Poole are ordinary. Lynn look good value and for an outside bet Eastbourne don't look bad as they're capable of banging in a big score at home in the play-offs if they should sneak in. The rest than little to no chance. Should add I don't expect that Poole 1-7 to be the same in September.

Nobody tempted to chuck a few quid, at 101-1 odds, on Belle Vue's (as yet) un-named septet claiming the honours?

Right now, and based upon recent history, it is perhaps more likely that a can of dog-food will win the 2013 Grand National -BUT- stranger things have happened....

I wouldn't have put Peterborough that high, crap team and they don't deserve any success after crapping all over the sport for the last two winters.

There's been a bit of cash for Redcar at 25/1 and Berwick at 12/1 for the PL. Somerset are 3/1 Fav, Scunthorpe 5/1, Leicester 13/2 and last years favourites Ipswich 7/1.

Looking at the SGP series was going to have a punt on Darcy Ward but with Skybet was 7/2 joint favourite with Chris Holder.

I took Ward at the earliest opportunity. Betvictor now have him @ 6.5. I just hope that he can get over the events of last season and concentrate on what he does best. If so, I should at least get a trading opportunity.

Edited by BritPete

Looking at the SGP series was going to have a punt on Darcy Ward but with Skybet was 7/2 joint favourite with Chris Holder.

No value whatsoever.. Not saying he'l win it, but Anton will go well next season.. Certainly top 5.

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1