British Speedway Forum
1st bend Kestrel

Crayford Speedway 30th Anniversary Reunion

Money for one on its way though highly unlikely I'll be able to make it as it's clashing with a friend's 50th. birthday party (yep, I know so did last night at the NLRC but THIS one I really can't get out of!). But the event needs financial support so happy to hand over £30 in the cause!!

• Like 1

Money for one on its way though highly unlikely I'll be able to make it as it's clashing with a friend's 50th. birthday party (yep, I know so did last night at the NLRC but THIS one I really can't get out of!). But the event needs financial support so happy to hand over £30 in the cause!!

That's really kind Derek and much appreciated but I was actually directing the question to Tony M!! Tony are you planning on attending - good launch pad for the DVD!

• Like 1

I found this recently on the Easy Tiger forum, Kestrels v Glasgow from 1981:

http://www.vimeo.com/66895456

Thanks very much 1st bend Kestrel stumbled across this - a close run match!

On a more serious note sorry to have to tell everyone that due to unforeseen circumstances and the non availability of some key personalities the planned reunion has been cancelled. We will be looking at some alternative arrangements and will post news when available

Thanks very much 1st bend Kestrel stumbled across this - a close run match!

On a more serious note sorry to have to tell everyone that due to unforeseen circumstances and the non availability of some key personalities the planned reunion has been cancelled. We will be looking at some alternative arrangements and will post news when available

I am sorry to read about the event's cancellation as it is obvious a lot of preparation work had gone into the venture.