British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Roger Jacobs

Ipswich V Somerset (plc) - Thursday, 11 April 2013 @ 19:30

Well its not easy being an optimist when being a Witches fan is it? Season after season now for too many years to remember, the Witches teams have been put together with very little imagination and real knowledge of what a good team is and so therefore have floundered in the lower reaches of the elite league and now the premier league. On paper it looks like a hiding coming up tonight and personally thats exactly what I expect. If thats being a pessimist so be it but in actual fact its just being realistic.

As i said a while ago now. Sadly the club are probably still paying for the Gollob and Rickardsson days, and your promotion might just have to cut their cloth... There are still plenty of nice young riders about, your promotion just have to look.

Besides, what you moaning about, you got Rohan Tungate, what more do you want!!!

Easy Somerset win..

Edited by Starman2006

On current form you would have to go with the Rebels,if Doyley continues his blistering start to the season,the rest of them need only to continue with their current form imo. If the Rebs do win I think it will only be by a few, and if they lose I still think we shall get a point.

See my prediction is proving right thus far. None of our riders, Doyley apart, seem to do absolute pants around ippo... Be lucky to scrape a point.

Edited by RebelRebel

See my prediction is proving right thus far. None of our riders, Doyley apart, seem to do absolute pants around ippo... Be lucky to scrape a point.

What about Nick Morris? He seems to be doing ok?

Don't give up the day job!!!

Im entitled to wrong from time to time...Any news on Alex Davies...

Edited by Starman2006

Pretty much down to 1 rider that we missed out on a point tonight and considering the amount of laps he's put in at Ipswich in the past it is really quite embarrassing. If Rye get a point up at our place tomorrow then it's pretty much bye bye league cup but that could all depend on how Alex is.

Well imo and some might disagree with me, but your main objective is the League.

Solid team effort from the Witches and Id say there is still some more in the tank to get better.

Heats 2-15 saw a 50-33 scoreline(minus tacs) which is superb.

Onwards and upwards from here? Lets hope so.

Well imo and some might disagree with me, but your main objective is the League.

Well being the defending champions of the League cup i personally believe we should at least put up a fight to retain it. But yes i do agree that the League itself is the main target.

Well all the "doom & gloom" lot were wrong!

Well done Witches! A good solid team performance (& Jari even got a point!).