British Speedway Forum
RedcarRacer

Sky Sports El Preview

And in other news.......... Piotr looks a star, Ricky and Jacob look decent and our reserves, well they look capable of plenty of points.

Ty is a massive part of the side................ he certainly doesn't need Wolves fans on his back before he has even turned a wheel for his team

Whilst other teams stab him in the back we must stand by him and see just how much time he needs.

Supporters need to encouraging him not writing him off like some did to David Howe.

Nobody is on his back, there are however major concerns at this moment. Hopefully tomorrow will put some of those concerns to bed.

• Like 1

You mean the same 3rd heat leader who was averaging 8,76 in real money last season? :neutral:

Of course no one is capable of stepping up. ! don't know why we bother to even start the season.

We weren't meant to be top 3 last season either.............................. just saying.

Excluding bonus points it was around 6.5.

With the new format you would expect a couple of point reduction in the heat leader slot, so if he could replicate lsdt seasons form he will be a 4-5point man. If not then 2-3 could well be the return, and the same would likely apply to your second stringers if they move up to this slot.

That's not to rule out your pla off hopes, but you will need your top two and reserves to fire.

• Like 1

Interesting that the poll on the site, which you would imagine is the general public - also has Wolves in third...

I think they are blinded by the Woffinden factor!

Does anyone know if there is a full schedule from SKY for 2014. I have to provide a list of times and dates to my local Royal British Legion Club who will show Elite League and hopefully Eurosport SGP replays during the week. After a rather stuffy committee retired, this is indeed a huge step forward.

Thanks in advance.

SKY can only provide me with the dates for April

15 straight for Tai Woffinden last night :)

I think they are blinded by the Woffinden factor!

Or just that we are actually better than the so called forum `experts` predict? :P

Or just that we are actually better than the so called forum `experts` predict? :P

doubtful

doubtful

No doubt you were still saying the same in May last year too.

Does anyone know if there is a full schedule from SKY for 2014. I have to provide a list of times and dates to my local Royal British Legion Club who will show Elite League and hopefully Eurosport SGP replays during the week. After a rather stuffy committee retired, this is indeed a huge step forward.

Thanks in advance.

SKY can only provide me with the dates for April

15 straight for Tai Woffinden last night :)

No, even the schedule shown for the month ahead can be changed and sometimes is.

Lets face it, Wolves will finish anywhere between 1st and 10th. :D

Probably the most accurate prediction you have ever made :D

Not necessarily, does that include 1st & 10th or actually in-between?!!

Just a reminder that Sky are showing their 1xhour 2014 EL Speedway preview at 7pm on Sky Sports 2 this evening - repeated at 10pm.

• Like 2

Is this meant to be a 2014 preview or a 2013 review??

Repeated again tomorrow 1.30 and 8 pm.

Is it worth watching or not.

Just a reminder that Sky are showing their 1xhour 2014 EL Speedway preview at 7pm on Sky Sports 2 this evening - repeated at 10pm.

Are they showing highlights of the 2014 ERC?