British Speedway Forum
Shaleshifter

Belle Vue Aces Vs Poole Pirates 28/04/2014

HAHA ... so much sour grapes from the blue brigade , cook was far superior out the gate ... and the long run to the first turn ....

\

he was also very quick when in front .....

well deserved belle vue victory

Shouldn't you be finishing your homework, or preparing for bed??

the only one who is doing homework is middlo as he clearly has not been doing any lately ....

and still no one knows where lee smart is ..... ??

• Like 1

So others can't judge it from a small screen and no action replays but you could ?

I think to make accusations of rolling you need better evidence than you got from this stream.

The ref would have had a far better view than any of us and he saw nothing wrong.

And I have just got my new glasses from Secsavers! Highly recommend them!

And what happened to Lee smart - given his absence was predicted last week?

I think to make accusations of rolling you need better evidence than you got from this stream.

The ref would have had a far better view than any of us and he saw nothing wrong.

Id take them back if i were you and ask for a refund, because clearly you've been done...

• Like 1

Can anyone tell us why smart was missing??

That's the pertinent question. No replies from anyone in Dorsetshire I notice. Using the politicians get out, ignore and hopefully it will go away.

Apparently Lee Smart got lost on his way to Kirky Lane :rofl:

Kenneth Hansen giving him a lift then :rofl:

• Like 2

Id take them back if i were you and ask for a refund, because clearly you've been done...

I think I'm the one seeing clearly!

And if cookie gates like that at Ippo on Thursday the locals will go ballistic there and on here!

No you said he was making lighting fast starts ...either you can see things or a small screen or you can't make up your mind

Holder still playing the drop average game,come on BSPA read this like a book, let's blocked poole from using holder and ward in same team its a joke Holder can ride better than he is

That's the pertinent question. No replies from anyone in Dorsetshire I notice. Using the politicians get out, ignore and hopefully it will go away.

Indeed, Skidder usually explains it. Shovvy stirs it and Starman believes it....:D

• Like 8

Great performance by Cookie, very quick all night. Only weak point is Reade, he just isn't able to compete at this level yet. Better taking him out of the firing line and bring Bates in!

Cook was just making fast starts, I was there so I could see

• Like 1

Get over it, you were trounced and Cookie scored a paid max.

The reason there are no replies from Dorsetshire is probably because we dont know. If you do find him however could you return him to Winborne Rd asap, many thanks in advance :)

No you said he was making lighting fast starts ...either you can see things or a small screen or you can't make up your mind

They looked lighting on my super duper hi-spec designer varifocal mega-expensive 2 for the price of 1 glasses.

• Like 1

They looked lighting on my super duper hi-spec designer varifocal mega-expensive 2 for the price of 1 glasses.

As i said, you've been done, id take them back and ask for a refund..

Edited by Starman2006