British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Yearbyred

Hall Not Returning To Redcar

Hall been released by the Bears after his suspension - Konopka keeps his place.

• Like 1

brave move - its a gamble and i hope it pays off

i think it will

brave move - its a gamble and i hope it pays off

i think it will

Brave move possibly but Redcar will gain a new asset out of it.

I think that is definitely the plus point - might have to suffer a few defeats in the short term particularly away (but then Hall wasn't potentially a great scorer away anyway).

Also leaves the door open for further changes when Rafa gets his true average?

Quite a profound statement!

Pitty It's taken the Redcar promotion so long to do it should have done it straight away

Quite a profound statement!

I live life by profoundness. :D

Pitty It's taken the Redcar promotion so long to do it should have done it straight away

Why

Thumbs up to the management, keeping Konopka will hopefully benefit the club long term. Pleased Hall isn't coming in. Pressure on others now.

Why[/quote

I take it you think Hall's actions in kicking an injured rider as he lay on the track are acceptable then

Nope and he was rightly banned for it, but that what the disciplinary process is for.

Hall has now done his ban, I wonder if there`s a track out there looking for a new signing.

Had josh been able to defend himself I'd agree the 28 day ban would have been enough and if josh had retaliated he should have been published as well. But if I'd acted in the same way as Hall did at my place of work I know what would have happened to me and I suspect that's the same for most people so just because Hall is a sportman he should be treated differently

Had josh been able to defend himself I'd agree the 28 day ban would have been enough and if josh had retaliated he should have been published as well. But if I'd acted in the same way as Hall did at my place of work I know what would have happened to me and I suspect that's the

same for most people so just because Hall is a sportman he should be treated differently

Was it a work of note he had "published"

I suspect you're right Hulvik, you'd most likely have got sacked in the same circumstances. I also suspect though that if the colleague you kicked had recklessly knocked you off your motorbike in the car park injuring you and writing off your bike in the process he'd have got into trouble as well.

• Like 2