British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Coventry V Wolves 6th June 2014

Jepsen Jensen is a huge blow for the Bee's.

Never a truer word.........!! :D

I think Coventry will struggle to win this one but I hope they do being as I've returned early from a holiday in the Lake District so I don't miss it. :lol:

Alleged teams in non-alphabetical order. :wink:

------------------------------------------------------------

Coventry:-

Hans Andersen

Ryan Fisher

Kenneth Hansen

Kyle Newman

Chris Harris

Simon Lambert

James Sarjeant

Wolverhampton:-

Tai Woffinden

Jacob Thorsell

Ricky Wells

Ty Proctor

Piotr Pawlicki

Joe Jacobs

Ashley Morris

I'm sure Plymouth will be surprised?!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Jepsen Jensen is a huge blow for the Bee's.

Oi, numbnut, there is no apostrophe in Bees. If you are going to be gracing us with your presence for the rest of the season at least get that bit right.

• Like 2

Oi, numbnut, there is no apostrophe in Bees. If you are going to be gracing us with your presence for the rest of the season at least get that bit right.

Get used to it!

Think we could get a win tonight unless Fisher wants to go out in a blaze of glory.

43-47

After Party in the Understand Bar when the meeting finishes. Disco, drinks, dancing and rider photo/autograph opportunities :)

• Like 1

Don't understand the negativity. 1 rider doesn't make a team, so missing Garrity isn't the end of the world.

47-43,

Missing Garrity is a huge blow. You'd expect him to comfortably have the measure of Morris and Jacobs in the reserve race but, as it is, 2 and 9 look to favour the away side massively.

Add to that that Wolves top 2 are likely to eat ours for breakfast and the otherwise useless Proctor is usually a world beater at Brandon and you start to see this one getting tricky.

I'd still fancy Wolves even if MJJ were riding.

It's frustrating that the meeting Jason is missing this one for isn't until tomorrow in Germany and that Kyle is riding in both, but Garrity simply doesn't have the mechanical resources to be able to hop from one country to another.

• Like 1

Missing Garrity is a huge blow. You'd expect him to comfortably have the measure of Morris and Jacobs in the reserve race but, as it is, 2 and 9 look to favour the away side massively.

Add to that that Wolves top 2 are likely to eat ours for breakfast and the otherwise useless Proctor is usually a world beater at Brandon and you start to see this one getting tricky.

It's frustrating that the meeting Jason is missing this one for isn't until tomorrow in Germany and that Kyle is riding in both, but Garrity simply doesn't have the mechanical resources to be able to hop from one country to another.

:lol::lol::lol:

Look how well Piotr Pawlicki, Shamek Pawlicki and Janowski are doing and they are not as good as Michael.

Edited by Jepsen Jensen Racing

The Bees will be pumped up after the signing of MJJ, It could inspire the rest of the side onto greater things.

10 out of 10 for doing your homework :lol:

• Like 1

Wouldnt Garrity have been riding for Rye house anyway if not going Germany

Wouldnt Garrity have been riding for Rye house anyway if not going Germany

Indeed he would.

I just meant that it's almost doubly frustrating as he's not actually riding anywhere tonight.

As much as Garrity has been a great reserve for Coventry this season I don't see him missing as such a loss as some are saying on here. Simon Lambert rode very well at Brandon last Friday and if he rides that well again it shouldn't make too much difference.

IMO it's down to the 1-5 to perform. Ryan & Kyle need to 'up' their game!

Edited by TesarRacing
  • Like 3

As much as Garrity has been a great reserve for Coventry this season I don't see him missing as such a loss as some are saying on here. Simon Lambert rode very well at Brandon last Friday

Really?? :shock:

Lambert is not a patch on Garrity.

• Like 1

Really?? :shock:

Lambert is not a patch on Garrity.

I think Wolves by 6 , I reckon Lambert is good for 5-6 pts ..Not a bad young lad at all ... Will you be at Brandon ?