British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Coventry V Wolves 6th June 2014

I'm sure Plymouth will be surprised?!!!!!!!

Oh dear. :oops: My only excuse is I drove almost 200 miles back from the Lake District last night, went to bed at 2am and was then wide awake at 5am and couldn't get back to sleep. Unfortunately the 'wide awake' feeling didn't last long and I've been feeling shattered ever since. Hope there's some good racing tonight or I might nod off. :lol:

• Like 1

Due to an unexpected visit to England I'm able to take in this meeting tonight. Weather looks perfect, lets hope for some great racing!

• Like 1

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

I think Wolves by 6 , I reckon Lambert is good for 5-6 pts ..Not a bad young lad at all ... Will you be at Brandon ?

Lambert has managed 5 or more only 3 times this season so if he does he will have done very well, Garrity would have been good for double that.

Isnt he something like 26?! Not sure young in speedway terms!

No i wont be at Brandon tonight.

Hope its a good meeting.

• Like 1

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks

Mr Bees Updates will be providing them on twitter, if you ask him then I'm sure he won't mind

Swearing isn't allowed on here is it? Shame because I'm in a really foul mood and I need to rant. :lol: What a damn waste of time that was (is damn allowed?). Cut short my holiday for nothing. I've just spent an hour in 4 lanes of crawling traffic to get to the M69 and when I finally made it found out the Police have blocked it off. :mad: Why on earth couldn't they have let drivers know before allowing us to go down the long slip road and spend all that time queueing for nothing. I eventually got home via the M1 North and that's a miracle in itself knowing my sense of direction. To cap it all the match isn't even on Bet365. Bah!!

I reckon Lambert is good for 5-6 pts ..

Well predicted!

There is something fishy going on with Woffinden and Wolverhampton Speedway in my opinion. Just a suggestion does anyone think Woffy is average dropping so Wolves can bring back Fast Freddie later in the season?

No, its your imagination.

Why is Iversen up and down, Ward isnt scoring his usual big scores, nor is Bjerre, Zagar only on 6 at mo after 4 rides at Belle Vue.

Do you think THEY are all riding `fishy`? :rolleyes:

Garrity is only available 4more times till end of july missing more meetings than rides in..

No its not. Nothing wrong with NKI or Ward. Kenneth has only just returned from injury but is still scoring more than Woffy. Zagar won Heats 13 and 15.

It is.

Ward/zagar/Iversen have had inconsistent meetings but feel free to ignore that now wont you.

Tho its a good trolling post i`ll give you that. :rolleyes:

Get in! Well done Bees.

Well done the Bees. Woffy and Piotr let us down tonight.

Reserves outscore opposite numbers 14 to 7 and we still lose. We've waited long enough, time for changes.

Well ridden Fleas.

No, its your imagination.

Why is Iversen up and down, Ward isnt scoring his usual big scores, nor is Bjerre, Zagar only on 6 at mo after 4 rides at Belle Vue.

Do you think THEY are all riding `fishy`? :rolleyes:

Tell you what though Steve, there's something going on that shouldn't be.

• Like 2

Yawn.

Bit like your trolling post.

Tell you what though Steve, there's something going on that shouldn't be.

Something is still not right with WOFFY i agree. There isn't anything `fishy` going on tho.

Im starting to wonder if Tai hasn't got his best equipment over here. Scores have picked up everywhere except Britain. Cant just be a coincidence.

There is something fishy going on with Woffinden and Wolverhampton Speedway in my opinion. Just a suggestion does anyone think Woffy is average dropping so Wolves can bring back Fast Freddie later in the season?

Ludicrous. Most heatleaders, including number 1s, have dropped their sverage this year.

Why would wolves wsnt to ditch pawlicki for lindgren? why would the world champ deliberately underperform.

Why not bring lindgren in now if thsts the plan, likeky need a diuble swap anywsy? By the time tai has aversge low enough to bring lindgren in for pawlicki (assuming single change) play off chsnces will be gone do the point would be?

Wow, great meeting. Sunshine, large crowd, great track, lots of overtaking, Harris and Hansen at their battling best.

The buzz is back at Brandon... (I can hardly believe I'm saying this!)

• Like 4