British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  

Hi anyone no the cost of the programmes for tomorrow please

Don't always buy one but they're about a tenner with free radio, I use the Speedy Star racecard. Looking forward to my 7th.Cardiff GP and either a Woffy or Batch win. Will be getting the train from Swindon instead of driving this time. Fanzone just outside station this year. Hopefully 40000+ crowd, and great atmosphere. Rain forecast..

Edited by Mad Moose

Got a spare ticket if anyone wants it if they are going tomorrow and can meet me x

Got a spare ticket if anyone wants it if they are going tomorrow and can meet me x

How much? Might be interested.

Don't always buy one but they're about a tenner with free radio, I use the Speedy Star racecard. Looking forward to my 7th.Cardiff GP and either a Woffy or Batch win. Will be getting the train from Swindon instead of driving this time. Fanzone just outside station this year. Hopefully 40000+ crowd, and great atmosphere. Rain forecast..

£10 for programme, no radio this year. Rain forecast from 3pm so hopefully hold off until the end of the Fanzone when most people will be heading indoors

Scb £10 its ac £69 pound ticket my number is 07450254040 give me a call if u want it x

• Like 1

BUZZING inside the Millennium already and there no paying public as yet ... sound checks, national anthems being sung, light checks, second parade rehearsal, production metering (when everyone involved goes through a minute by minute schedule of events starting at 14.00) and last minute track work. Riders hugely impressed yesterday for practice ... fingers crossed!

Park and ride they say. Well I've parked but no buses.

Edit after 40 min wait I've seen a bus!

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

It's a lovely day for walking!

JUST been down to the FanZone ... wow! Makes you appreciate why for so many thousands of fans this is very much part of the British GP experience. And so many young faces ... but do they go to leave racing in the UK?

no such problems for me - no one stole my sofa overnight.

Stick the little un on your shoulders and make engine noises - it will be like he's on the top deck for him!

Enjoy your day mate.

Remember the most important thing today is a Woofy win! But if that's not possible ABP ( anyone but Pedersen )