British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dump that clutch

Kings Lynn V Swindon - 27-08-2014 @ 19:30

As I've been told, The race starts, Rory leads followed by North, Kildemand then Kerr. Kerr packs up 1st lap, Shortly afterwards Kildemand slows down and almost stops with the intention to turn into the centre. realising Kerr had stopped , Kildemand then resumes the race some distance adrift. but having crossed the inner line with both wheels he was excluded from that point of the race. It was only later, when the race was stopped there was then only 2 riders in the race. Rory is excluded as the cause of the stoppage, hence North awarded the 3 pts.

That's not what was announced. It was announced that he was excluded for not racing.

I watched on Bet365, and all they ever show is the guy leading the race so can't comment on what actually happened. But that was the announcement.

That's not what was announced. It was announced that he was excluded for not racing.

I watched on Bet365, and all they ever show is the guy leading the race so can't comment on what actually happened. But that was the announcement.

The source was a close friend of someone in the official box. I was at the meeting, and like you was puzzled when the announcement was made. But if that was the case, then it would explain everything.

I've known Tai since he was a little kid in the pits during Aussie meetings and watched him develop....he surprised me how well he did right away in England but I don't feel he was ahead of Lambert at the same age....if Lambert had done PL then I think people would be speaking about him more highly...he's a genuine talent and not many 16 year olds are actually good gaters , but it does often develop if you have talent and Lambert does look to have speed and skill

I agree he looks better than Loram at 16 from when I saw Loram riding second half junior league...Andy Smith was actually very fast at 16 but was possibly the worst gater I have ever seen at that age, but the best 16 year old I have personally seen was Joe Screen who rode in a very strong top league from 16 and was far better than Lambert and Woffinden ....but I don't have many doubts about Lambert long term

• Like 2