British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TMW

Leicester V Swindon 6 Sept

I know who you mean :wink: ...I am not sure that particular one isn't part of the endless list either!

I was referring to KKS, Champion 2010, Sienna Ryan...

me? Lol, my partner often says I am like several personalities in one when we argue.

However only one of me, sorry to disappoint :)

I know who you mean :wink: ...I am not sure that particular one isn't part of the endless list either!

I was referring to KKS, Champion 2010, Sienna Ryan...

Im pretty sure the one I blocked is genuine cos seen her stalking riders on twitter!

• Like 1

me? Lol, my partner often says I am like several personalities in one when we argue.

would just let it go over your head Sienna, There are some Swindon fans on here (not all) that think if several people don't praise their team then they must be the same person. They do the same to Gater when they don't like his/her opinion. laughable really

• Like 1

Im pretty sure the one I blocked is genuine cos seen her stalking riders on twitter!

Glad I'm not on twitter as I would have to tell her to twit off, drives me nuts too.!!!!

• Like 1

Brilliant performance from the robins, 4 points and now for Monday.

Eastbourne only got 2 points tonight.

Well done the Robins. They are doing all they can to make the play offs. Good luck to em.

• Like 1

Glad I'm not on twitter as I would have to tell her to twit off, drives me nuts too.!!!!

Most annoying, obsessive and clueless poster on here!

• Like 1

Brilliant performance from the robins, 4 points and now for Monday.

Eastbourne only got 2 points tonight.

this meeting was the pits, the winner was the tractor which spent more time on the track than the bikes ,it was like standing in a grave yard as people got bored waiting ages between follow the leader races,after nearly 2 hours I left at heat 12 along with others .. nobody won tonight the refs are killing the sport dragging the heats out and not running a slick show. NEVER AGAIN.

• Like 2

Is Kellie your sister? x

this meeting was the pits, the winner was the tractor which spent more time on the track than the bikes ,it was like standing in a grave yard as people got bored waiting ages between follow the leader races,after nearly 2 hours I left at heat 12 along with others .. nobody won tonight the refs are killing the sport dragging the heats out and not running a slick show. NEVER AGAIN.

Wondered why the Live Updates took so long, thought my Laptop was broke, feel sorry for you :t:

• Like 1

true mate Coventry were really poor when we went to Leicester recently but that can't really judge away form on one meeting

To be fair, Bees have won at Poole, Wolves and Lakeside whilst Swindon got turned over by all 3. All teams have tracks they struggle more on than others

Those Swindon performances mean nothing as were a lot earlier on in the year. Dak and Morris are winning us meetings at the moment which wasnt happening then. Monday night will tell us more.

• Like 3

I don't know of another rider that falls as often as Bates.

Jack Kingston?

Aaron Mogridge?

Oh what a bad night for the Lions we not only lost horribly, but we lost most of the team in the process. Simon Stead already out with a shoulder injury. Then Mads with a hip injury, Josh Bates with a shoulder injury after a nasty crash. Nicholi not really on top form.

So it looks like the last two meetings will be made up of anyone they can find to fill the places, not good.

The star of the night was young Max Clegg. He managed to get his highest score for the Lions and it was nice to see that his gatting skills are finally getting better.

All I can say is what a misrable lot the Swindon side are. I spoke to Rosco when he pulled into the car park and all I got from him was a grunt.

Then to top it off at the end of the meeting, he could not be bothered to bring the team out for the after match chat. Bad show from them, hope they fail to win the play off. You don't deserve it being such a misarable bunch. A few nice words cost nothing.

Bad show Rosco.

• Like 1

They have had that kind of attitude most of the season

Oh what a bad night for the Lions we not only lost horribly, but we lost most of the team in the process. Simon Stead already out with a shoulder injury. Then Mads with a hip injury, Josh Bates with a shoulder injury after a nasty crash. Nicholi not really on top form.

So it looks like the last two meetings will be made up of anyone they can find to fill the places, not good.

The star of the night was young Max Clegg. He managed to get his highest score for the Lions and it was nice to see that his gatting skills are finally getting better.

All I can say is what a misrable lot the Swindon side are. I spoke to Rosco when he pulled into the car park and all I got from him was a grunt.

Then to top it off at the end of the meeting, he could not be bothered to bring the team out for the after match chat. Bad show from them, hope they fail to win the play off. You don't deserve it being such a misarable bunch. A few nice words cost nothing.

Bad show Rosco.

They have been like that a lot recently. More Rosco, Batchelor and Morris than the whole team. Never seems to be a nice team spirit

• Like 1