British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

Peterborough have signed Lambert but it's not Robert it's Simon that will be a panther in 2015

some knew he was on the radar :o as long as he's at reserve with roynon he wont be a bad signing

Edited by hans fan

You bloody sign him then, he is complete pants and well past his sell by

Nah, our team was announced ages ago

2nd rider to be announced tomorrow - why drip feed? When a deal is done tell us don't fanny around!

We rotten apples agree!!!

• Like 1

2nd rider to be announced tomorrow - why drip feed? When a deal is done tell us don't fanny around!

they prob weren't gonna announce another rider , but the leak with lambert prob gave them little option

Totally agree - what is fascination with keeping deals quiet and then announcing announcement will be at some point in the future???

Fine if club has some sort of social/gathering - but not just for the odd name on the internet.

NYB aka Grumpy Old Man

Bunyan spent all year getting his average down for 2015. There's a point at least of improvement there.

I think most Panthers fans are relieved to still have a team to watch. Would you rather the club had gone to the wall?

I respectfully suggest you read and digest the entire content of my post. Nowhere did I suggest that it would be better not to have a team, what I did say was I wish we were in the Top Flight whatever that may be.

Glad roynon is back , deserves a fair crack of the whip from the off with panthers, hopefully he'll get to start from reserve and

Show what he really can do

• Like 3

You have to admire this lad, with all the set backs and injuries he has had a lesser person would have called it a day. Hope he is injury free from now on and achieves the success his guts and determination deserve.

• Like 4