British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

Just hope this one doesn't hit an iceberg haha

Loving the eagles new pit boards they are looking really classy and detailed, more plus points from me to the eagles management!

Glad you like them Steven as six of the photos are mine :)

Looks to be a perfect weekend for Eastbourne to have a Sunday in the Sun is great i can wait, Hope the meeting will be run as fast as the last one and looking forward to the second half, I have been told that the programme every week will change, they will end up as a collectors set at the end of the year and be worth some money in the years to come. And a great job the new programme company is doing as that what has changed in the place. Looking forward to Sundays meetings. Richard Andrews to win.

Looks to be a perfect weekend for Eastbourne to have a Sunday in the Sun is great i can wait, Hope the meeting will be run as fast as the last one and looking forward to the second half, I have been told that the programme every week will change, they will end up as a collectors set at the end of the year and be worth some money in the years to come. And a great job the new programme company is doing as that what has changed in the place. Looking forward to Sundays meetings. Richard Andrews to win.

you can wait?

Sam Heath? Really? Connor Dugard would have been better. Couple of real "make up the numbers" riders in their!

Looking forward to watching Tim Brennan again, big ol pair of balls on the kid. Should be a good day.

Anyone not been to eastbourne before, the burgers behind turn 2 are the ones. The others are rubbishe👍

Damn anti swear filter. The other burgers are worse than rubbish. Lol

• Like 1

Sam Heath? Really? Connor Dugard would have been better. Couple of real "make up the numbers" riders in their!

Looking forward to watching Tim Brennan again, big ol pair of balls on the kid. Should be a good day.

Anyone not been to eastbourne before, the burgers behind turn 2 are the ones. The others are rubbisheDamn anti swear filter. The other burgers are worse than rubbish. Lol

As an eastbourne regular im 100% a turn 2 burger man :P, and id of liked them to put tom in the meet on his 250 but i gather he is too young to take part in main meeting :(

Shellys at turn 4 are ok as well. Noit that I expect to be eating much on Sundays after the roast dinner I will be having just before I leave.

I would be interested to know if burger sales are down on Sundays....same with beer as well?

Shellys at turn 4 are ok as well. Noit that I expect to be eating much on Sundays after the roast dinner I will be having just before I leave.

I would be interested to know if burger sales are down on Sundays....same with beer as well?

They may have to change what they sell. Do they sell ice cream? That's more the thing for a Sunday afternoon

I really hope its a great meeting on Sunday, I have to say Im surprised that you have nominated Richard Andrews as your winner, I have seen Richard ride several times over the years for various Teams, and he has never really impressed me any time i have seen him ride, he must have improved greatly or someone is setting his bikes up for him, in a different way to what he has done previously.

I will be coming across to Arlington in a few weeks time for what is my nearest home meeting when The Heathens visit, hopefully we can give you Eagles a run for your money.

Have to say i am impressed with the way the new Eastbourne management have taken things on board, with the promotion of the Team, the use of Social Media (frowned upon by the majority of BSPA members) for PROMOTIONAL purposes, this is a vast and usually free way to PROMOTE events, and brings Speedway to a vast untapped audience, well done Eastbourne, but i am not so impressed as to want Eastbourne to beat the Heathens on Track :lol: .

Richard Andrews has been pretty impressive in the two matches against Kent and also was flying in pre season practice.

However, my money would Go on Bradley Wilson Dean

My heart is with Georgie Wood or Kelsey though

Any of our 7 will do for me, In fact filling out the top 7 would be awesome!!

I don't think the Heathens will beat Eastbourne at home but probably will when we come to you which is a week Wednesday I believe

richard has really impressed me but i dont think he will win should be a good meeting but the english /kiwi is looking good so is marc