British Speedway Forum
jenga

Workington 2015

Firstly fingers crossed everything is fine with us next year, the promotion have had a tough season, no luck at all :neutral: .

My gut feeling is Josh and Kyle might head south next season , possibly Somerset ?? I will be surprised if we see them in a Comets jacket tbh. Definately keep Ricky , especially as a second string , boring to watch GM ??, what do you want him to do dance :rolleyes: . Mason definately too if we can get him at reserve with either Simon or Joe , even better . Not sure what Rene will do but as said he might concentrate on riding in Denmark and Poland, scoring good points over there the last few weeks . Maybe Robbo would like a change of track , always a good guest for us and a good heat leader ;)

Firstly fingers crossed everything is fine with us next year, the promotion have had a tough season, no luck at all :neutral: .

My gut feeling is Josh and Kyle might head south next season , possibly Somerset ?? I will be surprised if we see them in a Comets jacket tbh. Definately keep Ricky , especially as a second string , boring to watch GM ??, what do you want him to do dance :rolleyes: . Mason definately too if we can get him at reserve with either Simon or Joe , even better . Not sure what Rene will do but as said he might concentrate on riding in Denmark and Poland, scoring good points over there the last few weeks . Maybe Robbo would like a change of track , always a good guest for us and a good heat leader ;)

Please don't suggest taking Robbo away from Newcastle or I will have to get you :) Thanks...

• Like 2

All I will say its a good job Ricky does not play football or rugby as no one would get the ball off him as he does not pass. And not even try to pass either.

He has got a good average for nest season though as a few have pointed out but WHY HAS HE GOT A LOW AVERAGE because he has not scored enough points to get a higher one !!!!

• Like 2

All I will say its a good job Ricky does not play football or rugby as no one would get the ball off him as he does not pass. And not even try to pass either.

He has got a good average for nest season though as a few have pointed out but WHY HAS HE GOT A LOW AVERAGE because he has not scored enough points to get a higher one !!!!

That's the bottom line.

assets.. assets.. assets,, keep your assets and add to them , its the only way to stop guests killing your team off .

no josh for me not an asset and too many outside interests.. dont think darcy ward is doing owt for abtone next year lol.

pointless loaning or selling an asset of the club unless you replace him with 1 or 2 assets. double uppers .. stick em where the sun dont shine.josh wont be at poole according to the poole bs forum imo.

then again, can british speedway carry on like it is. the elite league is a bigger joke than stan boardman. take a look at the swedish league. went off topic there sorry.

so no josh, no morris . thats ok by me.

not many , but here goes.mason campton.. kyle howarth.. rene bach.. charles wright ?.. rusty harrison ? thats it think.. worth noting that workington speedway only have first pull on these riders IF they are racing in the uk only.. we used to have cookie and richard l. but cookie was sold because the super power that was in control at the time wanted to cash the money in. richard was sold to lakeside so redcar did not have first pull on him if ther was a fixture clash between the bears and the hammers, . workington speedway doing redcar NO favours at all ther.. i am sure ther will be a few more, but i cant think of any..

i do not recheck spelling and grammer. so its tough luck if this comes out in chinese. (guy chow farn )

Kyle's an asset and hopefully he'll still be a Comet.

Hopefully he will remain as Comet , I agree there

• Like 1

Rusty harrison was infact a Birmingham asset so I'm assuming when they closed he will now be an asset of the bspa

hence the ? mark beside his name. any more anyone.

Judging by the way he rode for Glasgow as a Guest, Jason Bunyan would be a steal on 4.5, knew exactly what he was doing average wise, but looks like being a Tiger in 2015.