British Speedway Forum
stevec

Kent V Eastbourne, Easter Monday 6th April

Thought I would start this up seeing as no-one else has. Hope I have done it right!

Not sure that the Eagles will be as rampant as they were at Arlington but just maybe this is our best chance of a home win in some time!! However, I will predict a win by Kent by 6 points.

Hopefully David and Bradley will be fit. What sort of reception will David get from the home fans?

Also, just wondering. I went to the first Kent match when they opened up and had to park around half a mile from the stadium. Is that likely on Monday or should I get in the car park easy enough?

Good luck to both teams and hoping for an Eastbourne win!

Edited by stevec

I hope Eastbourne will win. It will be close it depends how Kent go on their own track and if our Kiwi is fit otherwise we are not looking at the strongest replacement :lol: !

Am hoping to get there on Monday, couldn't make Friday but am hoping we come away with some points. whats parking like at central park? weather looks set fair so should be a good afternoon.

• Like 1

40-50 to Eastbourne I think hoping we can break the two year losing streak!

• Like 1

Thought I would start this up seeing as no-one else has. Hope I have done it right!

Not sure that the Eagles will be as rampant as they were at Arlington but just maybe this is our best chance of a home win in some time!! However, I will predict a win by Kent by 6 points.

Hopefully David and Bradley will be fit. What sort of reception will David get from the home fans?

Also, just wondering. I went to the first Kent match when they opened up and had to park around half a mile from the stadium. Is that likely on Monday or should I get in the car park easy enough?

Good luck to both teams and hoping for an Eastbourne win!

The 1st meeting against the USA? team was packed but will not be so big tomorrow although with the weather good and lots of Eagles fans it should be very decent.

You should be able to park OK if you get there in good time.

I am putting my neck on the line by going for a 50-40 to the Kings.

Great to see `Magic`back and he will get a great reception.

Edited by AJ is King

Mason is still unwell and Greenwood will be at No 1 for the Eagles.

Mason is still unwell and Greenwood will be at No 1 for the Eagles.

Not bad for us at Eastbourne
  • Like 1

The 1st meeting against the USA? team was packed but will not be so big tomorrow although with the weather good and lots of Eagles fans it should be very decent.

You should be able to park OK if you get there in good time.

I am putting my neck on the line by going for a 50-40 to the Kings.

Great to see `Magic`back and he will get a great reception.

Thanks.

Yes it was the dream team. I went for the hell of it plus I was considering following them if Eastbourne closed.....I didn't expect to be racing against them in the near future!!

Impressed with the venue and looking forwards to tomorrow. Just dont like it when I cant park easy.

Am going to this cant wait for it hopefully eagles can grab an away win will be a tight match though!

• Like 1

I think with greenwood as number 1 and hopefully drier conditions there will be some good racing we can win as long as Warwick ups his game!

• Like 1

This match may well be decided by the performances of the reserves, and from what i saw on friday at eastbourne does not look good for the Kings..,Having said that on balance it should be a close encounter ..Weather looks ok and a large crowd expected... A good show at Mildenhall in the under 21 semi from Ben Morley 14 points and James Shanes 12 points on a bad surface caused by fridays stock car meeting Many falls and some withdrawring from the meeting and many would say down right dangerous for the number of rookies in the meeting ...

• Like 1

Well deserved victory for the eagles they look classy all the way through barring Warwick who looks a bit rusty. Marc Owen has always been a favorite with kent fans but after his pre Madonna hissy fit when he fell off all by himself certainly didn't sit well with many. Made a right twit off himself.

How Barbara Horley is allowed to continue as a referee is beyond me. And before so one crys about sour grapes her worst decision benefited kent when danno verge fell turn 1 when last and away from the other three riders but all four were put in rerun. Every time I see a match she officiates she does her best to ruin the meeting.

• Like 1

At LONG LAST

An away win!

Early days I know but this is looking good. great to see a good noisy Eastbourne crowd there. We had something to shout about at last.

I really REALLy like this team. So happy!

• Like 2

Great performance from the Eagles, Good all round performance though Danny Warwick looked off the pace. Yea a couple of funny decisions from the ref ..... Lets hope its not another 2years before our next away win. Liked the stadium, facilities and nice big car park but boy was it cold.....

• Like 1