British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

I went for 2 risky ones, 50p on lindgren exactly 8, pk exactly 5. Had pound on zagar under 10, expected 4 rides :( i was semi saved with walasek had a pound on him under 6. Lost 50p in total.

Come on PTW you got lucky ..ex in 13 then he rides in 15 :D still a winners a winner

He must have to finish in atleast 4 races then and yh bit of luck there orion :D,getting that 2' in last ride.

The even better bets this week was monday when i put bets on lindgren over 9pts and porsing to get over 6pts after ht 1 haha silly ladbrokes ;D

• Like 2

Whats everyones thoughts on the gp at the weekend

Batchelor 40/1 on bet365, maybe its worth an each way bet, if he gets dialled in to track, not impossible with it being man made track, could be a good bet. Also some value in janowski i think 14/1 i think he will win it. Iversen 2nd hancock 3rd woffinden 4th.

The track looks simular to cardiff with not that long straights and with it being a man made track ill go for

Holder kildemand woffinden iversen final

Kildemand has a great record at temporary tracks - that's where my money is going. That said, I certainly see the thinking behind backing Puk.

Woffy is the obvious prediction, especially with two gate 1s too.

Kildemand has a great record at temporary tracks - that's where my money is going. That said, I certainly see the thinking behind backing Puk.

I was thinking Tai, Iversen or Kildemand.

The problem with Kildemand at the moment is in every meeting I watch him in, he seems to spend more time going down than staying on the bike so bit of a risk.

Edited by mdmc82

Holder at 10s and Michelsen at 66s for me.

Rider match up acca on

Iversen

Woffy

MJJ

Holder

Kildemand

Michelsen

Pays around 46/1

The problem with Kildemand at the moment is in every meeting I watch him in, he seems to spend more time going down than staying on the bike so bit of a risk.

Hes been that way all his career. I'm amazed it taken people this long to catch on!

I'm sure he'll let me down, he did in the last GP!!

Rider match up acca on

Iversen

Woffy

MJJ

Holder

Kildemand

Michelsen

Gone similar. More for fun than any real expectation.

Hes been that way all his career. I'm amazed it taken people this long to catch on!

I'm sure he'll let me down, he did in the last GP!!

Gone similar. More for fun than any real expectation.

Yeah same as mate. Only a tenner which isn't a big bet by my normal standards. Just like to have a punt on them as they are the only thing you can put in an acca on 365.

That's Killer full stop. The very definition of sh*t or bust!

• Like 1

BOOM! Happy with that!